Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Didn't realise they had Lineker.

Aye I think he must have asked to be able to do it as part of his renegotiations when he signed his new MotD deal, he's completely wasted on the beeb in all honesty.

BT Sport announce their line-up for next season including the Champions League coverage. They're going to show 12 games free to air aswell :thup:

Also the channel has announced that access to European football will cost £5 per month for BT broadband customers, although Premier League, Premiership rugby and the Scottish Premier League will remain free.

http://i.guim.co.uk/static/w-620/h--/q-95/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2015/6/9/1433844934952/ff383c45-f709-49f6-92d5-bf8d270da16f-620x372.jpeg

So what's the deal via Virgin? Is all the football by BT Sport still free?

BT Sport announce their line-up for next season including the Champions League coverage. They're going to show 12 games free to air aswell :thup:

Also the channel has announced that access to European football will cost £5 per month for BT broadband customers, although Premier League, Premiership rugby and the Scottish Premier League will remain free.

http://i.guim.co.uk/static/w-620/h--/q-95/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2015/6/9/1433844934952/ff383c45-f709-49f6-92d5-bf8d270da16f-620x372.jpeg

So what's the deal via Virgin? Is all the football by BT Sport still free?

It is at the minute, I imagine that will change sometime soon.

No, it won't be. It's going to get more expensive if you don't have BT Broadband. They'll release all the pricing details soon. I just got a promotion in work to go onto this campaign with a nice little payrise. :) The interface for the new BT Europe stuff is absolutely quality. A lot of people will make the move to BT TV because of it.

No, it won't be. It's going to get more expensive if you don't have BT Broadband. They'll release all the pricing details soon. I just got a promotion in work to go onto this campaign with a nice little payrise. :) The interface for the new BT Europe stuff is absolutely quality. A lot of people will make the move to BT TV because of it.

Will they fuck.

If people don't have Sky or VM then they are unlikely to get a TV box just for BT Sports. There will be more people streaming it online then who will switch to BT TV.

Believe me Stifler, when you see it you'll understand. It's brilliant.

As of now it's unavailable on VM or Sky if you're not a BT Broadband customer, BT Sport Europe that is. You'll still receive the BT Sport package you have at the minute for free, but you won't get the CL/Europa League for free, and if you want it it's going to cost you quite a bit.

They haven't given us the proper prices yet and all of this is subject to change by the release date of August 1st, but that's really all I can say on a public board at the minute. They've been really fucking strict about not giving away any information.

And also, the one you're getting for free now will lose some channels, such as ESPN. You'll only get something called BT Sport Lite for free, which will be BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Extra. You'll also lose BT Sport 2.

And also, the one you're getting for free now will lose some channels, such as ESPN. You'll only get something called BT Sport Lite for free, which will be BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Extra. You'll also lose BT Sport 2.

What about if you have the full BT Infinity package?

@SkySportsNewsHQ  6m6 minutes ago

BREAKING: Republic of Ireland manager Martin O'Neill and assistant Roy Keane have been involved in a road accident on the M50.

@SkySportsNewsHQ  1m1 minute ago

Sky Sources: Neither Martin O'Neill or Roy Keane are though to be seriously injured.

http://i.imgur.com/XWVpjGg.jpg