Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Wonder when we release the squad numbers and announce captain? Usually would be done by now. Sorry if Giggs.

Think tomorrow is the last day for us to register Diamé/Clarke for them to play Friday so then i'd guess

Guest palnese

The squad numbers are more or less announced, bar Clark and Diame, no?

Jesus 2

Hanley 5

Hayden 14

Gayle 20

Ritchie 27

I reckon the rest of the players will keep their old ones?

Aberdeen's Europa League opponents Maribor are mourning the deaths of two young players in the build-up to Thursday's second leg of their third qualifying round tie.

Damjan Marjanovic, 20, and 21-year-old Zoran Baljak were killed in a road crash, the Slovenian club said.

A Maribor statement said the news has "shattered us deeply".

"A cruel fate has intervened in its severest form and taken away two young members of our Violet family."

Marjanovic and Baljak were both in the B team at Maribor.

Aberdeen, who visit Slovenia following a 1-1 draw at Pittodrie, said they were "deeply saddened" by the news.

Chief executive Duncan Fraser said: "I spoke with my counterpart Bojan Bon this afternoon and have passed on our condolences from all of the Aberdeen family.

"This puts everything into perspective. The clubs have developed an excellent relationship in the build-up to the games and we will co-operate fully with any wishes that NK Maribor may have to mark this tragedy."