QPR 1 - 2 Newcastle United - 12/05/13 - Post match reaction from page 68

BlueStar

Debuchy was exposed a lot because ben arfa wasn't sticking wide, second half debuchy improved loads because Gouffran switched to the right and covered him.

Not attacking Ben Arfa btw, Ben Arfa needs the no 10 role now, he needs to be in and around the box and is wasted too wide.

hba he also has tiotelitus,  holding on to the ball for too long.

So lucky that we were playing QPR today - any half decent, motivated team would've beaten us easily.

Thank you to HBA for being the player to take some personal responsibility and make something happen.

The manager surely has to go now.

Guest palnese

not to mention our two goals was rather fortunate.

The first one wasn't.

seen a lot of those not given though.

Yeah, but it is still a clear pen.

That's right lads - look for the negatives. :lol:

Fuck a duck.

:lol: People are just searching and searching for the negatives, must take them hours and ridiculous pessimism in abundance to identify all the negatives.

How fucking shite are the teams in the bottom half of the table man? We're level on points with 11th place. That's a horrific show.

Best league in the world I think you'll find NEEJ you heretic.

How f***ing s**** are the teams in the bottom half of the table man? We're level on points with 11th place. That's a horrific show.

I can't understand how it's happened - not sure if it's selective memory but I have no recollection of us winning a game comfortably all season.

How fucking shite are the teams in the bottom half of the table man? We're level on points with 11th place. That's a horrific show.

Best league in the world I think you'll find NEEJ you heretic.

No one is banging that drum anymore, or has banged that drum for a while. Even the likes of Jamie Redknapp aren't daft enough to spout such untenable shite. :laugh:

How f***ing s**** are the teams in the bottom half of the table man? We're level on points with 11th place. That's a horrific show.

I can't understand how it's happened - not sure if it's selective memory but I have no recollection of us winning a game comfortably all season.

It baffled me the other day thinking about it, we've had such an abomination of a season, but so have half the league too judging by the table :lol:

I think the difference may be that other teams have at least had some decent spells in the season, ours has been pathetic from start to finish,not a single game I can look back on and think we played well for the entire game :jesuswept:

It baffled me the other day thinking about it, we've had such an abomination of a season, but so have half the league too judging by the table :lol:

I think the difference may be that other teams have at least had some decent spells in the season, ours has been pathetic from start to finish,not a single game I can look back on and think we played well for the entire game :jesuswept:

Norwich had a run of 9/10 games unbeaten.

Stoke started well enough.

Villa have been canny of late.

Saints went on a massive run over xmas & during March.

Fulham started well and had a decent Feb/March.

Even Reading had a little run in January.

The gap between the top 6/7 and the rest is embarrassing though. I think it's going to be up to us and maybe Villa to bridge that potentially. The rest of the clubs will be happy to stop in the league IMO.