RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

Guest reefatoon

Best continue with protracted negotiations in an attempt to get this one 'over the line', more important than trying to sign some playing staff.

To tell you the truth.  This would not surprise me at all.  He has already had a jolly during his most important time doing his job, now he is spending the rest of it, trying to get his mates to come join him.  The useless old fuckwit, will eventually be ready to sign players come 3rd September.  He has been out of football that long, he probably doesn't even realise there is a transfer window.

You blotted his last stint out of your memory reefy :lol:

I really have!!  though he wasn't around in the summer, so I will stick with that.

Sweep stake on his second choice for assistant? Scared to even imagine who it could be.

My money is on his ex Wimbledon buddy John Fashnu, in training players can try and get through the eliminator whilst Cheik Tiote smashes them with Pugils whilst they try and climb the travellator

Whilst I jest what is frightening is that it is plausible at this circus

SSN right now.

Harford has turned it down, prefers coaching. Fair enough.

Maybe we could offer him a role on some kind of coaching capacity?  Obviously for a more hands-on role he'd need a more generous remuneration package, but I'm sure there's a bit of spare cash in the transfer kitty.

Guest bimpy474

SSN right now.

Maybe we could offer him a role on some kind of coaching capacity?  Obviously for a more hands-on role he'd need a more generous remuneration package, but I'm sure there's a bit of spare cash in the transfer kitty.

While i detest Pardew, bringing in a coach should be his choice. While i know you were joking, stop scaring the shit of me with this possibility..

SSN right now.

While i detest Pardew, bringing in a coach should be his choice. While i know you were joking, stop scaring the s*** of me with this possibility..

Ashley has never paid compensation to bring in his managers and coaches so far. Can't see that changing so give Mrs bimpy a hug to get those endorphins going.

Guest bimpy474

The Dennis Wise thing, JFK went to Wimbledon a couple of years after Wise left. Took over as manager here after Wise left as DOF too.

Are they friends at all ?, just curious like.