Sunderland

Nobody

:lol: What's the point of the World Cup if you don't want your nation to win, ffs?

Mocking people with national pride, perving on hot women cheering for their country. 

edit: That might have sounded a bit mean. I mean mocking the once-every-four-year-football-fan types who come out of the woodwork with their Uncle Sam hats and star spangled #1 FOAM FINGERS U.S.A. U.S.A WOOOOOO FUCK YEAHHH GONNA FUCK UP SOME SHIT!!!!! HOW DO YOU EVEN PLAY THIS SPORT!?!?! Oh look we got eliminated.

Guest Bert Shaft

:lol: What's the point of the World Cup if you don't want your nation to win, ffs?

Couldn't give 2 f*cks about England's footy team to be honest. It's basically a London based team full of any c*nt who is English who plays for one of the big 4 or Liverpool or Spurs, even if they can't even get a regular game for those sides.

F*ck 'em!

Mike, are you hoping to win the world cup?  :iamatwat:

:lol: Hell yeah I'm hoping to win the s***, what's the point otherwise? Will we? More than likely not, but I'm not going into it cheering for some other nation.

OK.

Mike, are you hoping we win the Premier League? :iamatwat:

:lol: Hell yeah I'm hoping to win the s***, what's the point otherwise? Will we? More than likely not, but I'm not going into it cheering for some other nation.

OK.

Stupid question, we already know that the only thing he cares about is Altidore winning the golden boot.

World Cups are much more enjoyable without the hope and expectation. :lol: I'll casually cheer on England, although I couldn't celebrate an England goal/win like I could a Newcastle one, but I know we have absolutely nee hope of winning the thing.

OK.

:lol: :thup:

OK.

:lol: Yeah, man. Why do you think I was going on about playoffs? The only way we'll win it is if we get hot at the right time.

I watch the Knicks because I hope they win the NBA finals, I watch the Bills because I hope against hope they'll win the Super Bowl. Newcastle isn't any less hopeless than those towers of shit, but I still hope.

At least Buffalo and NY have a shot if they get hot in the postseason, soccer is fucking hopeless. At least with Jozy I can hope he maintains his form at Sunderland and we get hot and smash the world cup, but I gotta let that go because words on the screen think I'm an asshole for not slavering from the jaw over some local shit that's 5000 miles away? :lol: The fuck outta here.

OK.

:lol: Yeah, man. Why do you think I was going on about playoffs? The only way we'll win it is if we get hot at the right time.

I watch the Knicks because I hope they win the NBA finals, I watch the Bills because I hope against hope they'll win the Super Bowl. Newcastle isn't any less hopeless than those towers of shit, but I still hope.

At least Buffalo and NY have a shot if they get hot in the postseason, soccer is fucking hopeless. At least with Jozy I can hope he maintains his form at Sunderland and we get hot and smash the world cup, but I gotta let that go because words on the screen think I'm an asshole for not slavering from the jaw over some local shit that's 5000 miles away? :lol: The fuck outta here.

You the fuck outta here! :lol:

OK.

You the fuck outta here! :lol:

:lol:

Mocking people with national pride, perving on hot women cheering for their country. 

edit: That might have sounded a bit mean. I mean mocking the once-every-four-year-football-fan types who come out of the woodwork with their Uncle Sam hats and star spangled #1 FOAM FINGERS U.S.A. U.S.A WOOOOOO FUCK YEAHHH GONNA FUCK UP SOME SHIT!!!!! HOW DO YOU EVEN PLAY THIS SPORT!?!?! Oh look we got eliminated.

You mean like the English after the 2003 Rugby World Cup or during the London Olympics?

You mean like the English after the 2003 Rugby World Cup or during the London Olympics?

If they acted like that then yes. I'm sure there's fairweather national fans in every country. They're the ones.

edit: lol or hatton vs mayweather. :lol: x infinity.