Sunderland

Nobody

Going by pictures uploaded to the internet there seem to be plenty of Mackems with "FTM" tattoos. There are also a quite few with commemorative tattoos of Sunderland's "famous" victories over Newcastle. Has anyone ever seen a photo of a Newcastle fan with a tattoo which mentions Sunderland?

Surely the sides should be the other way around?

That's really pissing me off too. Stupid f***ing Mackems cant even get that right.

SMILER (john) ‏@werockin 2h

Lad just come in the pub with a belter tattoo #safc will love this. pic.twitter.com/je1z0KSKSX

Details

Michael Todd ‏@Haway501 2h

@werockin shame the teams/scores are the wrong way round, looks like we were at home

Details

Follow

SMILER (john)

‏@werockin

@Haway501 couldn't bring his sell to get the scum tattooed first haha

Aye right  :lol:

Idiots.

Going by pictures uploaded to the internet there seem to be plenty of Mackems with "FTM" tattoos. There are also a quite few with commemorative tattoos of Sunderland's "famous" victories over Newcastle. Has anyone ever seen a photo of a Newcastle fan with a tattoo which mentions Sunderland?

Sunderland seems to define itself rather negatively, by what it's not (Newcastle). Which is always a pathetic form of identity.

Guest icemanblue

Technically speaking, he has NUFC tattooed on his back. He'll be too busy being a horrible, scruffy cunt to notice. But, still.

it looks like he's a celebrating hard on

Yup. That tattoo man, a genuine :spit:

It reminded me of Paolo's inky version of his own personal hero up his back. However on Googling it I realised I was wrong, he doesn't have a tattoo of fascist mass-murdering icon Benito Mussolini.

He has two. Nice one sunderland, way to pick your idols.

Guest ElCid

werockin SMILER (john) 12m

Lad just come in the pub with a belter tattoo #safc will love this. pic.twitter.com/je1z0KSKSX

BPOiqMvCIAIuWTg.jpg:large

:jesuswept:

Looks like Imhotep from "The Mummy"

http://media-1.web.britannica.com/eb-media/22/10622-004-CBDFDB35.jpg

it looks like he's a celebrating hard on

Yup. That tattoo man, a genuine :spit:

It reminded me of Paolo's inky version of his own personal hero up his back. However on Googling it I realised I was wrong, he doesn't have a tattoo of fascist mass-murdering icon Benito Mussolini.

He has two. Nice one sunderland, way to pick your idols.

;D