Sunderland

Nobody

They invented Maccy D's, can't complain too much.

From what I've seen of Altidore, he looks OK but no better than the likes of Holt, Kenwyne Jones, Anichebe etc

You can buy a triple quarter pounder with cheese. I mean whats all that about.

Ill advised move by Jozy that might well set him back big time.

Thought he was beginning to look really good at AZ and for the national team.

I like him, but he's screwed up big time by joining Sunderland.

Should be looking to move in January.

They've got Man Utd at home then Swansea away before they play us - very good chance they could have 1 point from 8 games, we could actually get to push them towards relegation even at this early stage...

interesting to see how pardew approaches the derby like, regardless of their form, after the last reaming i find it hard to imagine a scenario where he won't be paralysed with fear - if they do us again given their insane start to the season then people will turn against him imo, he'll know this

They've got Man Utd at home then Swansea away before they play us - very good chance they could have 1 point from 8 games, we could actually get to push them towards relegation even at this early stage...

interesting to see how pardew approaches the derby like, regardless of their form, after the last reaming i find it hard to imagine a scenario where he won't be paralysed with fear - if they do us again given their insane start to the season then people will turn against him imo, he'll know this

They beat us 0-3 at home and people still ask him for a wave, man :lol:

I agree, Sunderland were under far more pressure in the last derby match yet it was still us who showed it more. Sunderland look pretty woeful, but a new manager + Pardew might change the equation.

Still not sure why we can't laugh at Sunderland. Despite us not being in the best of shape at the moment they are always there to laugh at.

Season before last we finished 5th and were in with a chance of Champions League football up until the last game of the season.

Last season was horrendous but despite this we got to the quarter finals of the Europa (something they could only dream of) being knocked out by the runners up and we still finished above Sunderland.

They have just sacked one of the worst appointments of all time, when they employed him the media turned on them because of his political views (has this happened before). They even upset their own fans.

He had proven nothing in the game and wasn't worth the risk. Some say he kept them up, I think any new manager could have done that tbh. I would also say those who went down played a massive part.

He did his old trick of signing a load of players but this time he wasn't at a big enough fish to sign sufficient quality.

He publicly insulted pretty much a new player every game he was in charge.

They lost 3 of their starting 11, 3 of the 4 players they had who showed any real quality and have signed largely unknown players. They have 1 point from 6 games with Man Utd up next. We are already 6 points ahead of them.

We can't laugh at them? I disagree.

Altidore isn't very good. That said, he is only 23 and could turn into something. He has the physical talent to become a good striker. If I had to bet though, I'd think his career would be similar to Bendtner.. Shit at a club level but serviceable enough for the national side. He should have never have moved clubs after finally having a successful season. Time will tell.