Sunderland

Nobody

He won't be involved in the professional game again. Like any club would employ a registered sex offender/paedophile :lol:

I wouldn't put it past them.

Joking aside, if he had had sex with an underage lass, but she lied about her age, could he still get done for it?

He won't be involved in the professional game again. Like any club would employ a registered sex offender/paedophile :lol:

Joking aside, if he had had sex with an underage lass, but she lied about her age, could he still get done for it?

Yes. It's if he does not have a reasonable belief she was over 16.

Depends on individual circumstances. If he met her in a nightclub then he's got a much better chance than if he met her on her way home from school with her uniform on. Comes down to whether the court believe that he could have had a "reasonable belief" that she was of age.

Depends on individual circumstances. If he met her in a nightclub then he's got a much better chance than if he met her on her way home from school with her uniform on. Comes down to whether the court believe that he could have had a "reasonable belief" that she was of age.

If the screengrab I have seen is true, he's bang to rights.

:lol: I'm not joking. Public opinion would be the only thing preventing many clubs from signing him.

:lol: :lol:

I'd bet the young girls name will be leaked online at some point over the next few weeks. :(

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/local/all-news/police-consider-action-over-threats-to-name-alleged-victim-after-arrest-of-sunderland-s-adam-johnson-1-7139940

If nothing else, SURELY this has to bury their "Classy Fans/Respected Throughout Football Marra" mantra. In the space of a year we've had staunch defence of a self-proclaimed 'Heil hitler' saluting fascist, and now full on 'voluble rendition' support of a man arrested for paedophilia.....

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/local/all-news/there-s-only-one-adam-johnson-fans-get-behind-sunderland-star-after-child-sex-arrest-1-7137678

These aren't the actions of a classy array of respected fans. Theyre the actions of a bunch of complete shithouses.

The one that keeps getting shared is a picture of his girlfriend and she is stunning!

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/05/8936959511e7a310d439c55a180f7eab.jpg

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/05/a18cb4968aa0b55eb6c49b1576d43b1a.jpg

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/05/673bc9a8fb8ea338d553009875189620.jpg

:lol: I'm not joking. Public opinion would be the only thing preventing many clubs from signing him.

Chelsea employed Graham Rix after his conviction, Chelsea stood by John Terry through everything.

We're not talking a tinpot gobshite welsh championship-at-best-but -only-if -he-loses -the -ego-and-knuckles-down striker here. Johnson is PL quality and clubs will be prepared to deal with the flak for what he brings on the pitch.

The one that keeps getting shared is a picture of his girlfriend and she is stunning!

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/05/8936959511e7a310d439c55a180f7eab.jpg

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/05/a18cb4968aa0b55eb6c49b1576d43b1a.jpg

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/05/673bc9a8fb8ea338d553009875189620.jpg

Is it bad that through all the stunning photos, all I can think is 'what a surname to have'?

Am I turning gay?

Chelsea employed Graham Rix after his conviction, Chelsea stood by John Terry through everything.

We're not talking a tinpot gobshite welsh championship-at-best-but -only-if -he-loses -the -ego-and-knuckles-down striker here. Johnson is PL quality and clubs will be prepared to deal with the flak for what he brings on the pitch.

Not so sure. The social landscape has changed beyond measure since Rix. Any club that employs him will inevitably find their staff getting death threats from people on Twitter with nowt better to do.

Not so sure. The social landscape has changed beyond measure since Rix. Any club that employs him will inevitably find their staff getting death threats from people on Twitter with nowt better to do.

Fair point. I just cant see a QPR-esque team in danger of going down not taking the punt on him being worth the bother. For that reason he is an asset and has a market value, so I can't see the mackems being prepared to let him go for nowt (depending on sentence, being prepared to pay his wages etc) bit like us with Barton when he got sent down. Only knowing them moralistic fuckers they will dress it up as them being a pro-rehabilitation care in the community club or some such bollocks

"Things like this annoy me she can't be named for legal reasons yet if she is old enough to go into a club and have a one night stand, then she should be big enough to suffer the consequences, the poor guy probably didn't even know she was 15! Girls like this make me sick!!!!"

this has over 7,800 likes on facebook at the moment :anguish: