Sunderland

Nobody

There is the odd one who tries to be objective but they are immediately attacked for being a mag. It's hilarious.

It really is the stock answer to someone who goes against their collective opinion, along with 'f*** off'  :lol:

F*** off Mag surely?

MAAAAAAGGGGG!

http://www.netanimations.net/Anim_06.gif

There is the odd one who tries to be objective but they are immediately attacked for being a mag. It's hilarious.

It really is the stock answer to someone who goes against their collective opinion, along with 'f*** off'  :lol:

F*** off Mag surely?

MAAAAAAGGGGG!

http://www.netanimations.net/Anim_06.gif

FTM.

A deserved 3 points today and we're actually looking like a team. Our performances since the New Year have been pretty good. If we can keep it up I can see Palace and West Brom getting dragged into the fight too.

Anyway I'm off to have a few beers to celebrate a good win after a pretty sh1tty week.

All the players we've spunked money on in France and nobody though of Khazri? I kna it's early days but he looks decent, even if you take the spunky free kick goal away.

3 assists and a goal in 2 games, not bad for a player in such a shit team.

As a 28 year old bloke, how can you even be arsed to exchange 800 plus messages with a Year 10 lass? What kind of meaningful conversation can you have? I get sick of listening to them gan on amongst themselves when they're sitting near me on the metro.

All the players we've spunked money on in France and nobody though of Khazri? I kna it's early days but he looks decent, even if you take the spunky free kick goal away.

3 assists and a goal in 2 games, not bad for a player in such a shit team.

We're only allowed to buy players from France who are represented by Mondial Sport, he is not and that is why.

So it would seem after giving it big licks about our performance and defeat these cunts don't like being reminded they played a nonce for just short of a year. It would seem they're very quick to brush it under the carpet and forget about him. And get very upset when he is brought up.