Sunderland

Nobody

If one charge is 'Digital Penetration', then the 'You felt really turned on' text might swing that one.

If the other is a 'BJ', then that might be more difficult. Only thing that could point to that is the text that says 'It was ok, wasn't it?', but that could be anything.

However, the jury (or majority) might think if he's done one, he probably did the other.  :dontknow:

Either way, hope he still goes down for the charges already admitted.

I've been catching up on this mostly through here day by day, as I'm interested in the verdict and the case. I have to say though that I find the repeated discussion of whether his girlfriend is there or not a bit disturbing, some folk seem more interested in whether he loses his partner or not than they do in his guilt or otherwise.

Guest Howaythetoon

I was in mackem land today and saw a few people wearing AJ tops, one being a lass. I was shocked. I would have taken a photo had I not been driving.

I was in mackem land today and saw a few people wearing AJ tops, one being a lass. I was shocked. I would have taken a photo had I not been driving.

Fingering bairns might be common practice round her way.

Fingering bairns might be common practice round her way.

He came through Boro's academy so the signs were there.

At the Retro Game Festival last year at Gateshead Stadium, I saw a kid of about 12 singing Lost Prophets on Rock band on the big screen.

Once an entertainer or sportsman is found to be a criminal of a sexual nature, you have to instantly dislike and disassociate yourself from any of his or her previous work or memorable performances, everyone knows that, except makems apparently.

I had a ceremony where I burnt my treasured Rolph's Cartoon Club kit that I had as a boy in the back garden when he was sent to prison ofc.

Once an entertainer or sportsman is found to be a criminal of a sexual nature, you have to instantly dislike and disassociate yourself from any of his or her previous work or memorable performances, everyone knows that, except makems apparently.

I had a ceremony where I burnt my treasured Rolph's Cartoon Club kit that I had as a boy in the back garden when he was sent to prison ofc.

Nick Teen and Al K. Hall is still a good song :(