Sunderland

Nobody

Does this mean that the mackems will have to throw away all their Irish flags and go out and buy Italian ones?

I assume they all think they are Italian now, you know stylish shoes, nice hair,  a taste for the finer things in life....  There will be a faint aroma of shit over Sun'lun tonight.

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/791722996.jpg?1374185402

Their new signings. Spot the city

:D

To be honest, they needed a huge revamp so fair play to them, as always time will tell whether they produce the goods....but at least they're going for it. Hopefully we'll have a late flurry although the way things are going lately, I won't hold my breath.

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/791722996.jpg?1374185402

Their new signings. Spot the city

Wasn't this on their Facebook page with the headline 'Sunderland players back in town.... Or should that be toon?'

Unless someone was havin me on.

They really are a tiny little village in the middle of shitsville. An irrelevant patch of land, where the air is filled with incest and the whiff of cheesy chips. No wonder they have a small club mentality.

They really are a tiny little village in the middle of shitsville. An irrelevant patch of land, where the air is filled with incest and the whiff of cheesy chips. No wonder they have a small club mentality.

It is an absolute stain of a town like. When I worked at Doxford Park everyone went on and on about arranging a team lunch in some place called the Stables nearby, as apparently it had this fantastic reputation. We eventually went and it was nowt more than a bog-standard pub/restaurant (like a smaller version of the Twin Farms at Bank Foot Metro without the beer garden), but the way the slackjaws were going on you’d think it was the f*cking Savoy Grill.

This is one of many examples (I was there 4 long years), as its a place where mediocrity is lauded...basically, if something isn’t utter sh*t, then its fantastic. Saying that, I am jealous of that new bridge they’re building, that is a genuine world-class piece of design.

It is an absolute stain of a town like. When I worked at Doxford Park everyone went on and on about arranging a team lunch in some place called the Stables nearby, as apparently it had this fantastic reputation. We eventually went and it was nowt more than a bog-standard pub/restaurant (like a smaller version of the Twin Farms at Bank Foot Metro without the beer garden), but the way the slackjaws were going on you’d think it was the f*cking Savoy Grill.

This is one of many examples (I was there 4 long years), as its a place where mediocrity is lauded...basically, if something isn’t utter sh*t, then its fantastic. Saying that, I am jealous of that new bridge they’re building, that is a genuine world-class piece of design.

They are not going to build that bridge anymore, too expensive.

http://www.theconstructionindex.co.uk/public/assets/news_articles/2012/05/1336464252_wear-crossing-2.jpg

This one?

Should call it 'The Intercourse: Sisters and Wives'.

My old school mate is going to some event with SAFC and Di Canio tonight. He's going to have a photo with PDC and pull a Nazi salute right at the last minute, wonder how Di Canio will react to it  :D

My old school mate is going to some event with SAFC and Di Canio tonight. He's going to have a photo with PDC and pull a Nazi salute right at the last minute, wonder how Di Canio will react to it  :D

I'm sure he'll let us know after he's been released.

Hilarious

Didn't realise these were after Insigne, surely he won't go there?

Seen him linked today. He'd be their first signing I'd be generally worried about.

Can't see him leaving Napoli this window though, especially since Rafa said he is part of his first team plans.

di canio: "We are not very late [in the transfer window], but I would like a player ready to join the rest of the group because the process of integration is not just physical. They have to understand how we play, which is not easy."

:yao:

no need for integration mate

/us