Sunderland

Nobody

Not being funny but....are we still doing the 'North East Top Dogs' trophy this year? Just, it seems to have slipped off the radar recently...it's as if it only really exists in certain years, and then ceases to exist in others.

Surely that's not right, that would make it almost unique in world football, right?

What the fuck is our likely starting line up against this lot now? :lol:

Krul

Debuchy  Taylor    Williamson  Santon

Anita      Tiote    Sissoko

Obertan    Shola    Sammy

:suicide:

Krul

replace Obertan with HBA and its not the worst line up in history

What the fuck has happened to these cunts recently anyway? Their squad is completely shit and they're doing well. I never thought in a million years that when the derby came around again I'd be expecting us to lose.

Krul

replace Obertan with HBA and its not the worst line up in history

If Ben Arfa is fit then it is infinitely better.

What the fuck has happened to these cunts recently anyway? Their squad is completely shit and they're doing well. I never thought in a million years that when the derby came around again I'd be expecting us to lose.

It's not that they're good. It's our bottling shit manager who can't get our players up for the game like Sunderland do.

Put all your money on Sunderland. Atrocious build-up + Pardew. I'll be very suprised if it's anything other than a loss.

Already have.

Me too. Really hope I lose all of the money.

Hard game, made harder without the spine of the team..............No Colo, Cabaye or Remy is gutting.

They have not just suddenly became a good football team in the last month, the arrogance coming from their fans is mental.

They haven't but they've stopped haemorrhaging points while we've stopped winning. Got a typical low quality shitfest written all over it.

True Geordie is a reet bellwhiff. Thought he was ok at the start but now he's just a parody of himself.

He'sotal embarrassment like, just put his Norwich video on now what's going on with that coat man?  :lol: Looks like a Bane fancy dress outfit.