Sunderland

Nobody

'Sarcastic......'

He'll go down a storm over there. He and the mackems will get along like a cross on fire.....

:boomboom:

http://lovelace-media.imgix.net/uploads/918/6f571f00-34d4-0133-3aa7-0a67ec7fcf67.gif?

Everyone can call themselves a comedian it seems.

Mrs Brown's Boys levels of comedy with added racism. At least be mildly funny with it.

He was cringeworthy and shit in 90's never mind modern times. I always think comedians using crude jokes and the word fuck or cunt to emphasise every sentence are just relying on an audience with a high mong factor.

His song is canny shit as well although slightly topical about benefits.

I remember at school he was meant to be hilarious and all my mates went on about him. Watched one of his videos and just thought "this isn't funny". I know some comedy works for some and not for others, this guy didn't do anything for me. Although I did like him as the Mayor in League of Gentlemen.

Ayew for £4m and Borini, is a pretty great deal TBH.  Borini is utter shit and Ayew is quality.  I still don't get why he would go to sunderland, though?  If he's available, you would have thought there will be much better clubs in for him?  No doubt they'll offer him some bloated deal and a huge signing fee. 

The Mrs Browns Boys comparison is valid.  Singularly unfunny and in his case archaic and unfunny.  Looking at him is like going back in time.

Sad indictment of the NE if that's what some are still passing off as humour.  Doesn't surprise me that Sunderland host his events, some of them haven't moved out of the 70's and 80's.  The 1870's and 80's

Didn't realise Allardyce is willing to give Swansea cash plus Borini for Andre Ayew :lol:

After all that chasing of him when he desperately didn't want to come back to Sunderland

if that actually goes through then Swansea will have officially gone insane

I used to knock around with and  play footy with Martin Mcfadden A love supreme and recently added him on face book just before xmas and have just deleted him as he took no interest in my posts where as i did his ,works both ways not expecting likes and comments but a little interest maybe but no nowt at all so fuck off you Toon hating wanker  :coolsmiley:

Your life must be awesome.

I used to knock around with and  play footy with Martin Mcfadden A love supreme and recently added him on face book just before xmas and have just deleted him as he took no interest in my posts where as i did his ,works both ways not expecting likes and comments but a little interest maybe but no nowt at all so f*** off you Toon hating w*****  :coolsmiley:

If I were you I would just delete all that.

I used to knock around with and  play footy with Martin Mcfadden A love supreme and recently added him on face book just before xmas and have just deleted him as he took no interest in my posts where as i did his ,works both ways not expecting likes and comments but a little interest maybe but no nowt at all so f*** off you Toon hating w*****  :coolsmiley:

If I were you I would just delete all that.

just did fucking hell had a bad day  O0