Sunderland

Nobody

It's a shit banner, but has a point. The club has a responsibility to its supporters to explain its actions. Personally think they will bury their heads in the sand and hope it all goes away once he gets sent down.

It's a shit banner, but has a point. The club has a responsibility to its supporters to explain its actions. Personally think they will bury their heads in the sand and hope it all goes away once he gets sent down.

I suppose they are very eager to get the season done with and ideally guarantee survival. Only then will it be time for any moral stance.

They'll stay up with performances like that and they'll do Palace on Tuesday. Their work rate was excellent yday and that will get them points against teams that are coasting at the end of the season. We simply have to beat them and I don't see us doing so.

They'll stay up with performances like that and they'll do Palace on Tuesday. Their work rate was excellent yday and that will get them points against teams that are coasting at the end of the season. We simply have to beat them and I don't see us doing so.

Didn't see much of yesterdays game but find it unbelievable that the bookies have us at slight odds against to go down while they're as short as 1/2.

Quick question that popped into my head...

If Johnson told Sunderland the full truth when it came out, then why has Fletcher turned his back on Johnson after the guilty verdict and refused to come to court?

Surely, Johnson/Sunderland would not have lied to all of the playing staff - if they have, imagine knowing your employer lied to you for 11 months and allowed a nonce to work alongside you.

If you are summoned to court, you HAVE to go. I'm just summising here, but, perhaps the prosecution think they have enough without his evidence. possibly the defense would rather not have him on the stand. For whatever reason.  BTW are Fletcher and Johnson good mates ?

If Johnson told Sunderland the full truth when it came out, then why has Fletcher turned his back on Johnson after the guilty verdict and refused to come to court?

Surely, Johnson/Sunderland would not have lied to all of the playing staff - if they have, imagine knowing your employer lied to you for 11 months and allowed a nonce to work alongside you.

If you are summoned to court, you HAVE to go. I'm just summising here, but, perhaps the prosecution think they have enough without his evidence. possibly the defense would rather not have him on the stand. For whatever reason.  BTW are Fletcher and Johnson good mates ?

He wasn't a prosecution witness, he was a defence witness.

Johnson told the court that Fletcher refused to come to court after his guilty pleas, which begs the question as to why Johnson was "so honest" with SAFC and his girlfriend - but failed to tell one of his good mates.

I have no idea why he wasn't summoned to court, especially as he was a witness for Johnson.

He wasn't a prosecution witness, he was a defence witness.

Johnson told the court that Fletcher refused to come to court after his guilty pleas, which begs the question as to why Johnson was "so honest" with SAFC and his girlfriend - but failed to tell one of his good mates.

I have no idea why he wasn't summoned to court, especially as he was a witness for Johnson.

I tried to cover all points without being too obvious. Perhaps the defence did not want Mr J and Mr M singing from seperate hymn sheets.

today:

Judge Jonathan Rose will sum up the evidence for the jurors. After doing that, Judge Rose will send the jury out to consider their verdict

Could there be a verdict this afternoon? Or is that too soon to expect it?

Going back to football.  These fuckers are going to get out of it, yet again.  Allardyce will get them to grind enough points out and they look far more likely of fluking some results, than we do. 

4-1-4-1, though.  With 3 defensive minded midfielders  :anguish:  They may well stay up.  But fuck me.  Having to watch Allardyce football and that setup for the foreseeable future  :kasper:  I almost feel sorry for them.

Going back to football.  These fuckers are going to get out of it, yet again.  Allardyce will get them to grind enough points out and they look far more likely of fluking some results, than we do. 

4-1-4-1, though.  With 3 defensive minded midfielders  :anguish:  They may well stay up.  But fuck me.  Having to watch Allardyce football and that setup for the foreseeable future  :kasper:  I almost feel sorry for them.

Comes down to us again in a way, we beat them we could go a long way to saving ourselves and really dumping them in the shit, but they'll probably waltz off with the points as per.