Sunderland

Nobody

All the games they're having postponed could really hurt them, they only play one league game in the next three and a bit weeks and its away to Arsenal.  By the time they play Palace on the 15th of March they'll be three games behind most teams and almost certainly bottom of the league.  They then have to fit those extra three games into the last two months of the season.

All the games they're having postponed could really hurt them, they only play one league game in the next three and a bit weeks and its away to Arsenal.  By the time they play Palace on the 15th of March they'll be three games behind most teams and almost certainly bottom of the league.  They then have to fit those extra three games into the last two months of the season.

Aye, this is the worry of many Sunderland fans, myself included. The last two games that have been postponed were probably un-winnable anyway (Liverpool & Man City) but the West Brom at home game which has been postponed for the final will probably be a must win game, and if it's rescheduled at a shitty time it could cost us dearly.

I think you'll find that most Sunderland fans, even the majority on SMB, by no means think we're safe. 

I agree the Liverpool and Man City games aren't really what you should consider winnable.  I think the only problem with those games being postponed is that they'll now have to be played in between more winnable games later in the season.  Which will give the squad less preparation and recuperation time when it really counts.

Aye, this is the worry of many Sunderland fans, myself included. The last two games that have been postponed were probably un-winnable anyway (Liverpool & Man City) but the West Brom at home game which has been postponed for the final will probably be a must win game, and if it's rescheduled at a shitty time it could cost us dearly.

I think you'll find that most Sunderland fans, even the majority on SMB, by no means think we're safe.

What he said

Its their biggest day out in a long, long time.  yet they are still obsessed enough to paste their flags and whatever with anti-nufc banter.  Just go and enjoy your day, dont involve us.  Go and have a good time and for once forget about us.  :lol:

If NUFC somehow managed to get to a final (i know) the last team on my mind would be sunderland.  :lol: :lol:

AMF??

Just about the most hollow statement you could possibly make. Are they proposing to turn up to Wembley but refuse to go in until they've had confirmation of baggy shorts, a stitched football, a policeman on a white horse on the pitch and a signed commitment by both keepers that they'll play on if they break their necks?

How about AMT? Against Modern Telly? It' s all sh**, marra, nowt but repeyts. It was much better when it was just Pathe showing the Blitz, people with large moustaches and straw hats walking really fast and some bloke jumping off a pier with huge wings trying to fly. Oh aye, and that Zeppelin thingy burning. Wey've progressed to boats since then, marra.

F***ing stupid c***s.

This 1992 thing. 1992 was a long time ago but we are still there. Aye crowds picked up massively at NUFC in 1992, but have never really dropped off since. God knows, they should have, considering the treatment we've had over the years. Next season might see a drop, but despite lean times we've had more or less full houses at SJP. Cup finals and the champions league are a distant memory, so to be looked upon as some kind of glory hunters, only there for the good times is crazy. SAFC fans, brag about winning the derby or being at wembley but don't try and mock our support when you can only muster 16k for a FA Cup 5th round tie against PL opposition.