Sunderland

Nobody

Aye, not saying they won't be productive, but it's not as glamorous as they'd like to think. Motivation (except vs us) is a problem of theirs and these just seem to be players of the same ilk.

Fer looks like he should be a great player but seems to have a lot of games where he has no influence and looks like he can't be arsed. Basically Sissoko from the latter half of last season.

Fer looks like he should be a great player but seems to have a lot of games where he has no influence and looks like he can't be arsed. Basically Sissoko from the latter half of last season.

Fer does kinda make me think he's a highlights reel player, does a few spectacular things so gets shown on motd a lot and yet the midfields he's been in have hardly sparkled. Having said that still think he'd probably improve Sunderland's midfield

:thup: He's just too lax and looks lethargic - like there's no explosiveness to him or something. He's obviously a decent footballer but seems to have fallen into a yoyo club trap and stagnated. M'Vila was mint when I was living over there so if he can recapture his Rennes form then that's quite a signing, even if he's not what they really need. He is a supposed mentalist whose attitude was actually questioned when he was the big thing in Ligue 1, though, so can't see him lasting there too long.

£7m rising to £9m for Whickam. Think that's a good deal for palace.

He's absolute dogshite. I'm glad to see the of back him. One of the most frustrating players I've ever seen in a Sunderland shirt, considering he does have the required skills, but the brains of a donkey. 

£7m rising to £9m for Whickam. Think that's a good deal for palace.

He's absolute dogshite. I'm glad to see the of back him. One of the most frustrating players I've ever seen in a Sunderland shirt, considering he does have the required skills, but the brains of a donkey. 

Think you basically described every English footballer there....