Sunderland

Nobody

If they can get playing some decent stuff Fer will be a useful acquisition, if they're scrapping for points he won't be. My Norwich supporting mate hates him, laziest cunt going supposedly.

£7m rising to £9m for Whickam. Think that's a good deal for palace.

He's absolute dogshite. I'm glad to see the of back him. One of the most frustrating players I've ever seen in a Sunderland shirt, considering he does have the required skills, but the brains of a donkey. 

Think you basically described every English footballer there....

Careful, the Lincoln Imp will have your guts for garters.

A bit bargain bucket-type deals, but far better than sum of the plodders they regularly play in midfield.

Exactly this. Both are miles better than Lee fucking Cattermole.

But Cattermole will still start all of their games (not when he's suspended of couse).  :D

Unpopular opinion and I expect to get pelters.

Lee Cattermole is a very good midfielder.

I'd rather have him than Fer. Haven't seen much of M'Vila

The guy is a fucking thug and shouldn't be allowed on a football pitch.

Once he retires from football it won't be long before ends up going to jail.

The guy is a f***ing thug and shouldn't be allowed on a football pitch.

Thug is a tad harsh, reckless at times yes.

Shouldn't be allowed on a football pitch? :lol:

He's not allowed to go and visit his parents because he's banned from his home town. He was caught keying people's cars in town. On the football pitch all he has is a hard and often poorly timed challenge, nothing else. He is a thug and once his career has gone he will will sink further and further into trouble.

:lol: Clattermole is an utter tool. I think he's badly injured 3 of ours over the years, and he'll only get worse. No redeeming qualities whatsoever. I can't remember the last player I saw as bad as him, literally cannot believe he gets incredibly overpaid to do whatever that is that he does. Kicking athletes, I suppose. FFS. Hope he puts that down as his profession on his passport, it would be the first honest thing he's ever done.

Jesus, imagine looking back on your life and realising all you ever did was hurt people better than you. Probably hasn't got the self-awareness to do it, though, the little shite.

every time i've seen him over the last 1-2 seasons he looks a much better, more mature player like, can see why sunderland fans rate him now (but baffled why they did when he was being a cunt every five minutes and contributing little to games)

seems to me it's been a while since he was involved in anything dodgy (?), it's just possible he grew up

and yes i can't really stand him and think he's ultimately a bellend

He's not allowed to go and visit his parents because he's banned from his home town. He was caught keying people's cars in town. On the football pitch all he has is a hard and often poorly timed challenge, nothing else. He is a thug and once his career has gone he will will sink further and further into trouble.

Banned from his home town :lol:

He was banned from the pubs in Stockton/yarm for kicking off too many times under their pubwatch scheme, not the whole town.

every time i've seen him over the last 1-2 seasons he looks a much better, more mature player like, can see why sunderland fans rate him now (but baffled why they did when he was being a c*** every five minutes and contributing little to games)

seems to me it's been a while since he was involved in anything dodgy (?), it's just possible he grew up

and yes i can't really stand him and think he's ultimately a bellend

This.  He still seems a headcase and his disciplinary record is still pretty horrendous.  But looks to have improved as a player and seems less rash.  Still one of the most rash players in the league, mind you :lol: