Manchester City vs. Newcastle United - 19/08/13 @ 8pm (Sky Sports 1)

Elliottman
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

I thought he was quite positive  :dontknow:

I didn't get that at all. Seemed angry and defensive.

Yes he was but about our chances he seem upbeat, maybe determind then. Dunno, i'm just sick of it all.

Anita should absolutely be starting this match. As if Yaya won't "run over" Jonas or Tiote either. Difference being, Anita is light on the ball and can actually deliver a decent pass.

:lol: We're not gonna get the ball, though.

Anita should absolutely be starting this match. As if Yaya won't "run over" Jonas or Tiote either. Difference being, Anita is light on the ball and can actually deliver a decent pass.

Anita is much better at ineffectively harrying the opposition and sitting just outside our box than those two as Man City keep the ball for 8 minutes at a time. :laugh:

Anita is much better at ineffectively harrying the opposition and sitting just outside our box than those two as Man City keep the ball for 8 minutes at a time. :laugh:

You've now got to go 90 minutes without complaining about Tiote or Jonas losing possession. Enjoy :lol:

You've now got to go 90 minutes without complaining about Tiote or Jonas losing possession. Enjoy :lol:

I'll try to fixate on the saliva surplus from Carragher to distract me, Venk! :lol: