Man City 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 19/08/13 - post-'match' reaction from page 63

Dave

Pardew needs to take a long look in the mirror after that performance

no the players have gotten a free ride on here for too long apart from a few scapegoats, I'm not letting it slide. They need to fucking man up show some professional pride and actually fucking try

every season will be the fucking same while Pardew is in charge. That 5th place season has to be put down to some level of motivation the players still had. We needed to reinforce, we didn't, we needed to change our style, we haven't, we need to get our players working harder on the pitch we haven't.

Hopefully this is a shock to the system that will put things right but judging by previous shocks to the system? No.

Pardew needs to go, Kinnear needs to go (anyone who thinks Kinnear will do a better job need their heads checked) and Ashley needs to go, and until they all have gone we will have no ambition, no direction and no self-belief. Bring on the championship, bring on Ashley losing enough money he'll sell on to the next random billionaire and hope we come up with a sane one.

Guest Phil K

That's the most tragic, how predictable this outcome was.

I thought everyone BUT Pardew and Ashley knew how worthless the manager is, and how much like headless chickens he has made the players.

But of course they both KNOW how crappy Pardew and players are. No doubt even Pardew himself.

BUT HE's CHEAP. A shining example of paying peanuts and getting monkeys. Buckle your seatbelts gents....its going to be a terrifying season....

I didn't see the whole thing, but dived in and out of it, and from what I saw there didn't look to be much effort or desire there.

If it was a fixture later in the season you might say it was one where the players looked like they were trying to get the manager sacked.

Can't imagine any of our players enjoy playing for the cunt.

Did he just say our heaviest away defeat for 25 years?! :lol:

Eh ? What about 7-3 at Arsenal ?

Didn't Man United beat us 6-0 too? :lol:

:lol: Depressing how quickly we can rattle off worse beatings.