Paul Dummett

Guest palnese

I think the last thing I'd want us to do is play a back 4 of Gamez Mbemba Hanley Clark for absolutely no reason like.

I can't possibly see what could go wrong throwing a brand new back four together for the craic after one defeat in 11 games at the business end of the season.

• 1 month later...

Thickest fucking cunt playing football. Always out of position, slows the game down when we are chasing it, speeds it up when we are holding on. Drags our defence all over the place in order to cover him. If I saw his cunt in public I'd lamp him so he couldn't play for us again.

Thickest fucking cunt playing football. Always out of position, slows the game down when we are chasing it, speeds it up when we are holding on. Drags our defence all over the place in order to cover him. If I saw his cunt in public I'd lamp him so he couldn't play for us again.

Great ball for our goal mind.

Great ball for our goal mind.

The guy is a useless tosser and costs us far more goals then he gets us. Why Lazaar isn't getting a game ahead of him is beyond me, why someone from the academy isn't getting a game ahead of him is beyond me. LB was one of the weakest spots in our squad from last season, the issue has not been addressed.

Calmed down a bit from earlier, the Derby goal changing me into a more positive outlook. However still hate this guy and still think he's a massive liability, I'd much rather Lazaar, Gamez, and even Anita play ahead of him.

• 1 month later...

Speaks volumes about him to be honest. No ambition to push on.

If his heart wasn't really in it (he isn't even Welsh) he shouldn't have bothered in the first place.

Speaks volumes about him to be honest. No ambition to push on.

How exactly is playing for Wales going to push him on?

He's played a handful of games over the last few years. I'd suggest he'd be better spending the international breaks with Rafa/the NUFC coaching team if we're really worried about him 'pushing on'.

I can understand it. I always find it odd when English born players choose to try and play for Ireland, Wales etc because of a grandparent. If there's no national pride there then you're better off quitting and leaving it to someone who cares.

Don't think it's that (pathetic/lack of ambition) at all. Imagine he's a bit miffed about being constantly called up and never actually used. It's obviously Coleman doesn't rate him (two caps in three years) so why waste the time travelling and never getting a game? Clearly has been told he's third choice behind Davies and Taylor so would rather stay and train with the club.

It's a bit s*** yeah, but not wanting to 'push on' under the tactical masterclass of someone like Coleman? I'd probably pass too. Storm in a teacup stuff.