Paul Dummett

Guest palnese

Find it really weird that Lazaar hasn't played more. Especially at home against the lesser sides.

Reckon he'll leave in the summer. Pointless signing.

Well he was absolutely dreadful on his debut, and for all his critics I don't see what Dummett has done to be worthy of being dropped.

I'm really bemused how some are still managing to criticise him after last night.

It's just so pointless bring critical of him, like. He's our best LB by a mile and he doesn't rest on that. People just need someone to hate.

If you look in the match thread he was actually criticised for clearing the ball off the line. :lol:

exactly.

Once people's mind has been made up about a player its very difficult to change that around. I find this really infuriating because I completely agree, he isn't great in possession, but when we have Lascelles and Darlow costing us a goal a game at the minute, we've got bigger things to worry about than the offensive capabilities of our left back.

If Benitez fancies giving either Haidera or Lazaar a game, I wouldn't mind seeing what Dummett looks like alongside Clark given Lascelles recent performances, if/once promotion is almost assured. He's clearly a good defender, and played a couple games at CB when he was just breaking in. If we take it that Mbemba isn't staying then we'll ideally want two new CB's next season, if Dummett can cover one of those positions it will give us a lot more options in terms of who to sign.

Lazy boneidle fucker.

You would have thought he would have been faster taking a throw in when we were chasing a winner towards the end of the game. Not the first time he has done this.

:lol: What?

There's so many things you can excuse Dummett of but he is certainly not lazy.

Lazy boneidle fucker.

You would have thought he would have been faster taking a throw in when we were chasing a winner towards the end of the game. Not the first time he has done this.

:lol: What?

There's so many things you can excuse Dummett of but he is certainly not lazy.

It's like Sissoko and Wijnaldum never existed

Guest taps01

Played well again last night.  People wont want to hear it but i think he will be a regular next season, obviously a favorite of Rafa's.   

If he can defend like this in the PL I wouldn't be outraged about him playing. Rafa's organisation obviously helps him by allowing him to just do what he's good at. But can he keep it up next season, and can we go a season only attacking down the right?

Defensively last night he looked quite good but offensively he is comical. Only able to hit the ball either 0 or 100 - exemplified by his lay off to Perez in the box where he absolutely hammered it at him from about 10 yards away instead of just rolling it into his path.

Lazy boneidle fucker.

:lol: Dummett is about as lazy as he is a fucking monkey. Has one of your brain cells fallen out and just left one in there or something?

Offers absolutely nothing going forward and doesn't even look a top Championship defender. Should not be taking him up to the Premier League, he has proven time and time again he is shit in the PL.

Played well again last night.  People wont want to hear it but i think he will be a regular next season, obviously a favorite of Rafa's.   

He's a left back. That's about it. Does what it says on the tin - no added ingredients.

That probably suits Rafa especially as he's young and willing so could be moulded into what his manager requires.

Guest alijmitchell

Sounded like he did alright last night tbf. Has glaring weaknesses and I hope we upgrade in the prem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offers absolutely nothing going forward and doesn't even look a top Championship defender. Should not be taking him up to the Premier League, he has proven time and time again he is s*** in the PL.

Completely disagree. There isn't a better left back in this league than him.