Newcastle United vs West Ham United - Sat 24th August @ 3pm (not on TV)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Against my better judgement, I'm totally starting to look forward to it. :lol: Admittedly a large part of that is catching up with my matchday friends and the day out as a whole, but I am looking forward to getting back into SJP as well.

Can only see a miserable home defeat tomorrow. I can see a laclustre performance where players hide from the ball and pass the buck to others. I can see Debuchy getting a straight red because he's simply a coward. And if he does stay on he'll reinforce the lunacy of him replacing Simpson.

0-2 0r 0-3 would be my guess as the team as a whole again show they have no confidence in the manager.

Allardyce will walk away from SJP with his easiest three points of the season.

Apart from that though, I'm confident ...

I can see this being 1-0 to either side or a bore 0-0 draw.

We'll be too carefull to really threat them and they'll be playing Big Sam type of football.

Aye can't see too many goals, we'll be scared to open up and fat sam will fancy grinding us down and nicking it.

I thought there would be some sort of new-season excitement in the ground TBH, nobody think that?

I'm dead excited to be fair.

I think we're all being to bloody negative, we're playing West Ham not Barcelona.

We should look like Barcelona compared to them. In theory anyway.

Why should we?

west ham are a well drilled disciplined side with a physical side to them ....whereas we are a weak as piss half hearted bunch of mercenary individuals who play as if they have never seen each other before, and with a manager who's just a puppet and has no clue how to set up a team to be creative score goals and not concede

This has defeat written all over it 0-3 ......I'd be amazed if we score tbh

That's why I said in theory. West Ham are well drilled and physical it's true, but those aren't qualities that should have you shaking in your boots. The real advantage they have is they know what they are about and they know how to implement it. We have good players IMO, but the management and coaching team have no idea how to use them. Pardew is a long ball manager with a bunch of small technical players. It's got less to do with heart than sheer stupidity.

‘When the fixtures came out, I went down, saw Liverpool, all the big clubs, and obviously I looked out for Newcastle having been transferred here from there,’ the 31-year-old midfielder told West Ham’s official website.

‘One thing I always found is that when you play for Newcastle, when you walk out at St James’ Park and you play for them, they demand everything you’ve got. Believe me, they’ll be a different side on Saturday to the one the world saw on Monday.

‘We have to be prepared for that, Alan Pardew’s a fighter, he’s not going to lie down and let us steamroller them. He’ll be having them right fired up for it, we need to deal with that, the crowd and the occasion.’

From Nerlan.

Fair play to Nolan for the weight he's lost. 

Why? He should have done it here if he cared that much.

Wanker told me at 4am in the morning in Mcdonalds whilst scranning two big macs that we wouldn't get relegated as he wouldn't allow it, the signs were there, i just didn't see it myself at the time, kernt  :rant:

If we lose this, it'll be the first time we've lost 4 consecutive premier league games.

HERM games you mean?

Only going off this

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe 1h

3 - Newcastle have lost three Premier League games in a row. They’ve never lost four in a row in the competition. Unwanted.

Guest bimpy474

We did last season.

Newcastle 0-1 West Ham

Newcastle 1-2 Swansea

Southampton 2-0 Newcastle

Stoke 2-1 Newcastle

They mean at home mate.

Talking about West Ham and that they're strong and this and that. Shut up c*** face!! Why not let them worry about us, show some balls you useless coward and start playing some positive football, no f***ing wonder we always look so afraid. Starting the negativity and excuses already..