Newcastle Utd 0 - 0 West Ham Utd - 24/08/13 - post-match reaction from page 41

Neil

Gouffran: £1.5m of pure quality.

He was offside , wouldn't have counted anyway. Did more than Shola and Cisse in the brief time he was on. I would point my finger at a whole lot of other players before him.

Guest Phil K

Life is taking the p*ss out of us lads, if ever there was proof

Why do I have this image of Ashley watching Pardew-induced staggering bilge shrieking in laughter hysterically with a reddish tinge, and his shadow behind him on the wall has horns ?

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

On the bright side we're a point better than last season, relative to the respective fixtures. :lol:

Sounds like I missed absolutely fuck all. Went to the Oxford Foodie Festival instead, had s cracking paella and got some good BBQ curry tips. Very glad I didn't waste my day watching Pardew's excuse for a football team. :thup:

For all the groans for Gouffran's miss...he had more efforts in such a short spell than Shola did the whole 90 mins.

That speaks more about why he should have been on from the start.

:thup: We need strikers who can effect the game outside the box, no coincidence we looked more dangerous as soon as he came on.

Shola and Cisse offered f*ck all to the midfield and thus as soon as Remy is fit they should both never see the starting line up again.

According the the beeb we were lucky to get a point, didn't watch it so don't know:

"Newcastle, who were awful, pick up their first point of the season. The Hammers remain unbeaten but will feel they deserved more."

According the the beeb we were lucky to get a point, didn't watch it so don't know:

"Newcastle, who were awful, pick up their first point of the season. The Hammers remain unbeaten but will feel they deserved more."

West Ham didn't deserve to win, they were quite shite IMO.

Don't think we were that bad, it wasn't the best game by any means, but their were signs of improvement. We just lack urgency when in that final third, and that final ball. We kept possession well, just didn't utilize it. Also that Gouff miss was awful, did well up until that point.

They were at least as bad as we were. Not as much daylight as that tripe suggests.