NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Norwich fan at my work saying they're getting linked with Jonas.  Also says we've repeatedly been linked with Pilkington over the last 12 months, not that I've seen owt myself.

Surprised Wolves haven't tried to gazump them for old Jonas :shifty: They must think he's the next Maradona

Aaron Hunt mentioned in the Journal.

Out of contract at the end of the season /disco

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/39/Aaron_Hunt_-_SV_Werder_Bremen_%281%29.jpg/220px-Aaron_Hunt_-_SV_Werder_Bremen_%281%29.jpg

:scared:

Luke Chadwickes Sister!!!

The minutes attests to a lack of ambition in transfers. Other clubs seek to improve their squad. We take 2 to 3 transfer windows to bring in a 4th CB or a 2nd striker.

Just about every transfer is a like-for-like replacement. I can't see anyone coming in without any outgoings.

http://i.imgur.com/v2Hn24u.png

Remember, we can't have too many purples that will bankrupt the club.

Guest Roger Kint

Basically means, only if the deal is perfect will we be in the market imo.

Thats exactly what they said on Monday

Guest bimpy474

So we're halfway towards a doggy paddle and people are STILL moaning!

If by moaning you mean seeing through their bullshit, then you are quite correct.

Guest neesy111

Basically means, only if the deal is perfect will we be in the market imo.

Thats exactly what they said on Monday

Sorry didn't see what was said on Monday.

The minutes attests to a lack of ambition in transfers. Other clubs seek to improve their squad. We take 2 to 3 transfer windows to bring in a 4th CB or a 2nd striker.

Just about every transfer is a like-for-like replacement. I can't see anyone coming in without any outgoings.

http://i.imgur.com/v2Hn24u.png

Remember, we can't have too many purples that will bankrupt the club.

That shows it quite well really :thup:

So last summer wasn't a good time to invest, neither is this January because prices are inflated in January (which they weren't last January coincidentally, when we were in a pickle)? I wonder what they will make of the market next summer when every Premiership team will receive their first TV money windfall payment. Run on a shoestring doesn't even begin to describe it.. :lol:

It seems strange that they sit down to discuss our transfer plan in the second week of January.  Surely all the work should have been done and they know who their prime targets are - whether they plan to move for them this window or they are the back up if they lose a player.  They give the impression that they are making it up as they go along.

I still think they need to get a striker in this window so they can get them bedded in for next season otherwise we are going to need at least 2 in the Summer and the prices will probably be higher as the Premier League clubs will be seen as a cash cow for the European clubs because of the TV money.

It seems strange that they sit down to discuss our transfer plan in the second week of January.  Surely all the work should have been done and they know who their prime targets are - whether they plan to move for them this window or they are the back up if they lose a player.  They give the impression that they are making it up as they go along.

I still think they need to get a striker in this window so they can get them bedded in for next season otherwise we are going to need at least 2 in the Summer and the prices will probably be higher as the Premier League clubs will be seen as a cash cow for the European clubs because of the TV money.

JFK is in charge of transfers-explains everything