NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Didn't we move on from him a little while ago?  Wasn't too excited about the prospect of him signing anyway for some reason (the picture with his mother didn't help like :lol:)

I reckon NUFC.com are doing some kind of subliminal thing with their transfer rumours.  Compare the pictures for possible departures and arrivals :lol:

http://www.nufc.com/2013-14images/sissoko-debuchy-wc-2014.jpg

http://www.nufc.com/players/de-jong-siem-ajax.jpg

Surprised Hertha have sold him to a potential rival, especially given they've just lost Ramos.

In a funny twist, it seems they apparently always wanted to sell him to HSV because they wanted to make sure Skjelbred get to stay in Berlin. :lol:

Guest chopey

I still can't get exited about next season for every player we bring in I still think "ok who's got to leave to pay for that" we will be the only club again in probably the top leagues of all the club's in Europe that makes a profit this transfer window, with the exception of those Portuguese lunatics with the never ending conveyor belt of players

Newcastle are looking to La Liga for their next signing with Sevilla striker Carlos Bacca among their targets, according to the Daily Mail. Manager Alan Pardew has received glowing reports on the Colombian who was voted the league’s best signing of last season, although Everton, Barcelona and Juventus scouts are also reported to have watched him in action.

Guest Roger Kint

Sevilla don't exactly sell players cheaply like. Hard to believe it's true.

€30m release clause, only signed last july, whats the problem? :lol:

Sevilla don't exactly sell players cheaply like. Hard to believe it's true.

€30m release clause, only signed last july, whats the problem? :lol:

That's a goer then. Hooray, a new striker! :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Weren't we linked with him when he was at brugge? Could have had him nice and cheap before he moved to Sevilla

About €6m i think

Definitely remember his name being brought up whilst at brugge. Shame as it looks like he's kicked on in Spain. Absolutely no chance of getting him now, especially not at a price we'd be willing to pay