NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giggs?

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/loic-remy-turned-down-newcastle-7688895

Edit: Comment at the bottom

Forget about Remy now, he has shown absolutely no desire to sign for us permanetly. We should be looking at pushing through a deal for Lacazette, Lyon are out of Europa League so we may be able to get him in the last few days. Fingers crossed.

:lol:

I can't understand why people think we are getting Lacazette... He have told the club that he doesn't want to join Newcastle and wants to stay at Lyon one more season..

And now Remy have turned down Newcastle AGAIN... It's clearly that Pardew is not going to sign a new striker. "Cisse is like a new signging"

Well, MYM was never going to be played by the King. My only hope is that there might be a swap deal for one of those Marseille player that his name eludes me right now or we're getting in a replacement, Alderweireld I hope and not Richards.

It is worrying though that the only defender we have actively been linked with is Richards.

Anyways, it's an absolute travesty we are selling a French international and keeping Willo and ffs Saylor.

Boumsong was a french international!!!!!

wondering what the lowest 'goals for' we have had over a season where we were not relegated?

too lazy to go back too far, but premiership years 97-98 - 35 goals. 

in 80-81 only 30 across 42 games.

edit: looks like someone else did all the legwork already, and 80-81 was indeed the fewest. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Newcastle_United_F.C._records_and_statistics#Goals

Well, MYM was never going to be played by the King. My only hope is that there might be a swap deal for one of those Marseille player that his name eludes me right now or we're getting in a replacement, Alderweireld I hope and not Richards.

It is worrying though that the only defender we have actively been linked with is Richards.

Anyways, it's an absolute travesty we are selling a French international and keeping Willo and ffs Saylor.

Boumsong was a french international!!!!!

WOW!!!!

wondering what the lowest 'goals for' we have had over a season where we were not relegated?

:thup:

was just thinking that it was around 34 goals with daglish.  80-81 Alan shoulder may have top scored with 6 iirc. (2div tho)

looking like an equally uninspiring season this one.

was just thinking that it was around 34 goals with daglish.  80-81 Alan shoulder may have top scored with 6 iirc. (2div tho)

Bobby Shinton with 7 if I remember right

Bobby Shinton with 7 if I remember right

yeah , just looked it up- shoulder was season before with 21 tho- bit better. :)

Absolutely cringing we went back for Remy again. I realize we probably had encouragement for one of his agents but he had clearly at no point ever wanted to play for us permenantly and hopefully now after the fourth or fifth time or asking we get that message and move on if there is any time to do so.

Absolutely cringing we went back for Remy again. I realize we probably had encouragement for one of his agents but he had clearly at no point ever wanted to play for us permenantly and hopefully now after the fourth or fifth time or asking we get that message and move on if there is any time to do so.

According to chronicle it appears that it's Remy or Lacazette or wait till jan

Until we are flirting with relegation and have to throw some money at it.

Typical odious cretins continue to milk us dry.

That sentence hasn't been finished. It should read:  it's Remy or Lacazette or wait till jan to see if we are in relegation trouble.

That sentence hasn't been finished. It should read:  it's Remy or Lacazette or wait till jan to see if we are in relegation trouble.

Which we will be no doubt

Guest antz1uk

a) I don't really blame Remy. The poor f***er had to endure a season under al pards

b) karma is a bitch, and I hope he gets stuck at qpr having gone there for the money initially