NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Remember when some people thought everything had changed regarding us and transfers?

*tumbleweed*

The only thing that has changed is the coaching staff. If Pardew had frozen out Gouffran and Williamson until they were sold and we still had HBA and MYM the squad would be in much better shape. I like to think that's what would have happened with a more competent manager, but maybe that's fanciful.

Unfortunately, given the way we operate at the board level it's going to take until next Summer (if we're lucky) to get the kind of overhaul we were all hoping for in this window.

Has Joel Campbell left Arsenal yet?

Very surprised we weren't looking at him. Left footed and can play out wide. Looked great in the Champion's league when he played in Greece. Also looked good for Costa Rica in the World Cup.

Seemingly available for around £5 million too. Would have been happy with that move.

Has Joel Campbell left Arsenal yet?

Very surprised we weren't looking at him. Left footed and can play out wide. Looked great in the Champion's league when he played in Greece. Also looked good for Costa Rica in the World Cup.

Seemingly available for around £5 million too. Would have been happy with that move.

Palmero have been sniffing for him but he's  not gone yet.

I don't know, I wasn't too impressed by him when he was in La Liga. He was obviously talented but failed to really influence games.

Ah, interesting. Did he start for them? Feel like he needs a run playing every week somewhere.

You know who I really wanted when he left Arsenal ... Carlos Vela man. Love that guy. Missed the boat there.

I don't know, I wasn't too impressed by him when he was in La Liga. He was obviously talented but failed to really influence games.

Ah, interesting. Did he start for them? Feel like he needs a run playing every week somewhere.

You know who I really wanted when he left Arsenal ... Carlos Vela man. Love that guy. Missed the boat there.

He was a starter for Betis and Villarreal. His general play always looked good but he failed to meaningfully impact games.

As much as i agree Flip, can't help but think it smacks of " we lost so let's get positive rumor out".

True, just thinking that he might actually be on his way out after what happened last week with the Marseille fans.

Guest antz1uk

As much as i agree Flip, can't help but think it smacks of " we lost so let's get positive rumor out".

Read my mind

Guest Gino14

If we do sign Thauvin, I'd like to think this was part of the cunning plan that saw Obertan starting games again.  I can't think of a better show of our inadequacies than that.

We won't sign more defenders, certainly not centre backs.  We could certainly do with another one, but we have loads on the books, so I don't see us getting one unless we do something like signing that Dunk guy and shipping out Williamson.  We certainly have room for a reserve right back and a couple of good wingers though.  I'll repeat Obertan and Sissoko starting on the wings, just in case anyone thinks we're well stocked there.