NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dummet's another player who

is underrated here. I'd be disappointed if that mug snapped him up for Palace.

Yeah, I agree. I'm expecting Dummett to have a good season, now that he's got that bit of experience.

Haidara has been very unimpressive so far. He's fluffing his chance.

If Spurs are really after him I could see us cashing in on Ayoze if the 20m figure is true.

Yes another good season could see us add another 10m to that price tag, but just as possible that he'll regress a bit or not get a lot of game time (I worry McClaren might not fancy Perez for some reason, Obertan started over him the first few games FFS) and we'll never see an offer that big again. Remember when we all thought 20m wasn't enough for Tiote?

I'll be fucking gutted if he goes though.

If Spurs are really after him I could see us cashing in on Ayoze if the 20m figure is true.

Yes another good season could see us add another 10m to that price tag, but just as possible that he'll regress a bit or not get a lot of game time (I worry McClaren might not fancy Perez for some reason, Obertan started over him the first few games FFS) and we'll never see an offer that big again. Remember when we all thought 20m wasn't enough for Tiote?

I'll be f***ing gutted if he goes though.

There has been no £20m figure. £15m has been mentioned. I don't think we will sell yet(to whoever) before around £25m is bid. Seeing the figures being bandied around elsewhere suggests that's what we should hold out for.

"No" to any enquiries will suffice for me though.

"Any news from St James' Park?"

"Yes! It's looking increasingly unlikely that there will be any more signings for Newcastle"

That's not news, that's the opposite of news, that's just saying the transfer window is nearly closed and fuck all is happening!

"Yes! It's looking increasingly unlikely that there will be any more signings for Newcastle"

That's not news, that's the opposite of news, that's just saying the transfer window is nearly closed and f*** all is happening!

Boring as fuck being a Newcastle fan on deadline day.

We have to keep Dummett I reckon. Tiote can go though!

There's no point selling Perez for big money at this stage because it'll just go to Ashley. There is no time to spend it on a replacement or any other hole in the squad, even if the will were there.

That's not news, that's the opposite of news, that's just saying the transfer window is nearly closed and f*** all is happening!

When was the last time we signed someone on deadline day? Lovenkrands? Van Aanholt? :lol:

When was the last time we signed someone on deadline day? Lovenkrands? Van Aanholt? :lol:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdWNhQycc4qyFgGomOtOQmVM7Wkk6zSqNAzcqpqr_U3N5mvMtw