NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yeah aren't we looking exactly for Janmaat backup (and actually would boost us a little at the back, thought Janmaat did good in his brief stint at CB so would allow him to cover there in case of disaster). Would make sense imo, albeit I don't think Tiendalli is up to too much

Surprised people are so happy with her transfer work. Are we any closer top being the best of the rest? Nope.

If your man Pardew hadn't f***ed up Mbiwa & Santon (before we even consider Ben Arfa), then the squad would be as strong as I've seen since 2004.

January 2013 - January 2014 was the best Newcastle side on paper I've seen for a very long time like. If only we'd had a good manager.

Weren't we 5th/6th January 1st 2014?

Guest Outlaw Pete

Mirror are saying that we tried again for Austin on deadline day in a swap for arrons ( hope it was just a loan )

A premier league proven goalscorer for Arrons, who promises lots but delivers nowt.

I'd take that.

Mirror are saying that we tried again for Austin on deadline day in a swap for arrons ( hope it was just a loan )

A premier league proven goalscorer for Arrons, who promises lots but delivers nowt.

I'd take that.

FFS Arrons rubbish now?

Wouldn't have necessarily been a terrible deal but I'd rather keep hold of Arrons.

I'd take that.

:lol: He's played a total of 8 games for us. Scored 2, and assisted at least one more off the top of my head.

And forgetting Aaron's would have to agree to go there. Don't see that happening myself

He seems happy here looking at his latest tweet. There must be a contract announcement soon surely either way.

And forgetting Aaron's would have to agree to go there. Don't see that happening myself

He seems happy here looking at his latest tweet. There must be a contract announcement soon surely either way.

Aye looks promising tbf. I would imagine a lot of it has to do with ridding the club of Carver, Stone et al and signing players like Wijnaldum.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/463515/Yoan-Gouffran-Newcastle-football-league-loan-window-transfer-news

Frenchman Gouffran, who joined Newcastle in 2013 is wanted by Hull, Middlesbrough and Nottingham Forest.

Meanwhile, Brighton and Brentford are both keen on centre-back Mike Williamson while keeper Rob Elliot and Gael Bigirimana will also be loaned out.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/463515/Yoan-Gouffran-Newcastle-football-league-loan-window-transfer-news

Frenchman Gouffran, who joined Newcastle in 2013 is wanted by Hull, Middlesbrough and Nottingham Forest.

Meanwhile, Brighton and Brentford are both keen on centre-back Mike Williamson while keeper Rob Elliot and Gael Bigirimana will also be loaned out.

Praise the Lord.