NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

The fact we cannot compete with best part of the a Premier league for players now is nothing short of a f***ing disgrace

Lack of ambition is ridiculous

It's not about whether we can compete, financially we can. We just refuse to because our owner is the tightest Billionaire in history. Why spend when he is raking it in with his advertising.

Lack of ambition is spot in, but it's a choice by us not because we can't.

Yup we are now in a position where we wouldn't even require a penny of his own money to be somewhat competitive and ambitious yet he still won't allow it.

Fat cunt.

Aye, that's the infuriating thing, it's not even his own money anymore. We aren't even spending what is generated. It's disgusting.

That's what happens when you piss off vindictive rich bastards. Ashley will never forgive us for criticising him, and he'll continue to take money out of the club and spend as little as possible until either somebody buys us or he keels over. And everybody who continues to put money in his pocket in any way, whether it be going to matches or buying tat from him, continues to enable him to do so.

Wonder where Bony will go?

Swansea want to watch themselves mind, signing players before flogging others is f***ing reckless.

Heaven forbid, but maybe they want more than one good striker? I'd be surprised if Bony stays mind but not because of this but because he's too good for them IMO.

Wonder where Bony will go?

Swansea want to watch themselves mind, signing players before flogging others is f***ing reckless.

Heaven forbid, but maybe they want more than one good striker? I'd be surprised if Bony stays mind but not because of this but because he's too good for them IMO.

On a serious note Swansea are too well run to have a player on Gomis' pay just to warm the bench.

Haven't they signed that Dutch lad already too?

If I was Everton and unable to sign Lukaku I'd spunk my load for Bony.

I was gonna mention Everton, i actually think Bony is better than Lukaku.

I know f*ck all about their finances, but outside looking in i struggle to see them affording him or Lukaku.

:thup: TV money would surely cover it though, they've paid near that for Fellaini and that Russian who I can't spell previously

Is he worth the reported £80k p/w?

Cannot believe Swansea would pay those sort of wages.

Sky pay the wages and at no fee, consider a (possibly) lesser player with a 6 million price tag and salary of 40K a week, you'd be talking the same money overall with possibly a nice sale price half way.

Can't see why we would be trying to buy a player who is currently scoring goals on the biggest stage. Goes against pretty much everything we've done for years.

http://i.imgur.com/kvjZwGl.png

As long as we're kept in the loop I'm happy. There's a lot of hedging bets going on with this moveable feast so it's understandable we're finding it tough to get the key signings over the line.  Hopefully we'll get the signings in we need, hopefully