NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm wary as f*** about anybody from the Old Firm coming here. Not just because of Boumsong but how much Old Firm fans tend to overrate their own players.

Agree but looks good from what I have seen albeit against shite opposition. We were linked with him before he went to Celtic but it is probably bollocks anyway.

Virgil Van Dijk left out by Celtic yesterday and some people automatically assume he is coming to us. Wouldn't say No but need a goalscorer first.

Definitely wasn't being rested for their most important match of the season this coming midweek.

Virgil Van Dijk left out by Celtic yesterday and some people automatically assume he is coming to us. Wouldn't say No but need a goalscorer first.

Definitely wasn't being rested for their most important match of the season this coming midweek.

More likely to go to somewhere like Southampton following Wanyama and Forster.

Has there been any forwards that we have realistically been linked with after Riviere?

No not really. Only Danny Welbeck recently.

Bas Dost was linked. I shouldn't have to repeat myself.

:lol:

According to Sky Sports Paper Talk:

"Newcastle have been watching former Cardiff striker Andreas Cornelius."

:anguish:

:lol:

Is that bad? He is a talented player. He would probably cost more than he's worth right now, but nothing wrong in watching him.