NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Andre Ayew wouldn't represent value for money?  Isn't he on a free?

Maybe we expected him to pay for the privilege? I didn't understand that either unless he expected a massive signing-on fee.

I wouldn't be able to resist signing Richards. He's an amazing talent, but it seems to me that because so much came so easily to him, he never made the effort to iron out the faults in his game. Lazy, basically.

McClaren gave him lots of chances in the England team, so maybe he'll be able to bring out the best in him.

Ehhhhhhhhhh  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I wouldn't be able to resist signing Richards. He's an amazing talent, but it seems to me that because so much came so easily to him, he never made the effort to iron out the faults in his game. Lazy, basically.

McClaren gave him lots of chances in the England team, so maybe he'll be able to bring out the best in him.

:lol:

Huh? Man City debut at 17, England's youngest ever defender at 18, Man City's youngest ever captain at 19. But he's not a talent?

Talent doesn't always get fulfilled, but hopefully it's not too late for this lad.

Huh? Man City debut at 17, England's youngest ever defender at 18, Man City's youngest ever captain at 19. But he's not a talent?

Talent doesn't always get fulfilled, but hopefully it's not too late for this lad.

He's 27 in about 3 weeks. I assume you will still be banging Sammy's drum when he's still a failing 27 year old because he must have talent to have come through our academy into our first team?

Richards is not what we want, or anybody else. Hence he's been left to rot playing 10 games for Forientina.

Richards would be a gold-plated plaster taped over a broken arm. Expensive, under-motivated and unlikely to work.

He's not shit but he's the exact player we don't need.

Guest chopey

There must be a few hungry clogger type center halves in the championship that would fancy coming up here

A couple of years back i saw Hasse Backe on tv saying that Richards was the most thick player he's ever coached, by far! He said that it was impossible to coach anything in to him, even the most simple things that even a bairn could learn :lol: also said that he would be a world class player if he had any kind of intelligence.