NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lacazette or players in or around that mold could potentially cost a lot more though, especially next summer. We all know Mike Ashley is capable of spending any amount of money if the mood takes him. The tv revenue next summer is too big to miss out on, so spending such an amount before other PL teams have a chance to actually makes sense.

I think it's just a rehash of last weeks story though, Lyon accepted our proposed offer of 18 million apparently so I have no idea why the club would come back in with a higher offer. The player instructed his agent that he wanted to go nowhere so it never got off the ground. Unless something dramatic has changed in Lyon's situation and the player has been told to leave?

See no difference between him and what Remy was a few years ago though, if that's what 25m buys you these days?

Lacazette or players in or around that mold could potentially cost a lot more though, especially next summer. We all know Mike Ashley is capable of spending any amount of money if the mood takes him. The tv revenue next summer is too big to miss out on, so spending such an amount before other PL teams have a chance to actually makes sense.

I think it's just a rehash of last weeks story though, Lyon accepted our proposed offer of 18 million apparently so I have no idea why the club would come back in with a higher offer. The player instructed his agent that he wanted to go nowhere so it never got off the ground. Unless something dramatic has changed in Lyon's situation and the player has been told to leave?

See no difference between him and what Remy was a few years ago though, if that's what 25m buys you these days?

Remy got us 14 goals or so when he was here. There is not many strikers that will get you that many goals and if they do they are always linked with moves to bigger clubs and nearly always tend to move to them. £25m is probably the going rate for that kind of forward. Let's put it this way, if he the likes of Lacazette or Remy were on the end of chances that Mitrovic, Perez, and Winjaldum have had since the Sours game then he would have scored about 8-10 of them. How many points could that have given us? Well it could easily have turned out defeat to both Arsenal and Everton into wins, and could have got a point against WBA and most certainly a replay at least against Watford. Today it could have turned a 2-1 win into 4-1 or 5-1 win easily.

Let Swansea go ahead and let their best players go. It reminds me of the January when we went down and we let the likes of N'Zogbia and Given go.

They'll spend what they've brought in though, and/or recall players they've got out on loan. All depends on the quality they bring because if they sign Kevin Nolan they're getting relegated.

It looks like we were never in for Austin because he's to similar to mitrovic, I think McClaren is going for a player that could potentially play with mitrovic in certain games

Pato's agent furiously whoring him around. He's s****.

1 goal in three says that your research is s***. Still has the potential to be WC, dream player for me for us. Seen him play as a youngster - was amazing (this is where I am biased). If he did it here he could be a legend. Do remember Junhinio and his tenuous links with MC.

"Newcastle are also likely to make fit-again Rolando Aarons available for loan if they land Townsend."

Madness. Can we not have more than one player for each position (apart from multiple number 10s)?

To be fair if he's not going to get regular playing time we might as well get him out on loan. He's an exciting prospect and I'd rather see him have the opportunity to develop than be used in 10-20 minute spells.

Think it's fine to send Aarons on loan. Go to a club he can play every week. Good for both his confidence and his fitness.

Except considering our history he'll probably never be back. Would rather play him than buy/loan Townsend personally.

So you don't think Armstrong will be back either?