NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd prefer the younger hungrier striker up top than the owld man who barely scores like, even if he's not the most polished. Too many strikers turn to these waste of space cautious bags of shit when they hit ~25

Lukaku is more than good enough for Chelsea. Mourinho is probably worried he won't chase back as much as Diego Costa. It's just embarrassing Pardew coming out with stuff like that; he'd be better off at Southampton let alone Spurs or Everton.

Not a clue why Chelsea would want to sell Lukaku. Jose must know something we don't.

That he's not the best striker around? We all know that, he's worth more to a smaller team than he is to Chelsea. He just doesn't have that ability on the ball to fit into a very good CL side.

He's also just 20 years old.

You sure about that?

Not a clue why Chelsea would want to sell Lukaku. Jose must know something we don't.

That he's not the best striker around? We all know that, he's worth more to a smaller team than he is to Chelsea. He just doesn't have that ability on the ball to fit into a very good CL side.

He'd score s***-loads for Chelsea and is still very young. It's ridiculous how these teams have to have strikers who've been cherry-picked from the scoring charts for tens of millions of pounds, instead of the young ones who've developed. Young players are f***ing stupid to join the likes of them when they know they're just gonna throw bucketliads at another Torres/Eto'o/Negredo/whoever.

What's wrong with throwing bucket loads on Negredo? He's an excellent player.

Look I would easily be happy to see us spend £20m on Lukaku, but I do think he's extremely overrated on here and there's a reason to why Benteke is the number one striker for the Belgian national team. I also agree with your sentiment, but only reason I can see them doing this for is that they are a WIN now team and Lukaku isn't in that mould yet.

Fucking everything, if you've got a Lukaku waiting in the wings. Obviously, the striker Chelsea are gonna spend gazillions on this summer is a better example in this context than Negredo.

You sure about that?

yes, 21 in may.

f***ing everything, if you've got a Lukaku waiting in the wings. Obviously, the striker Chelsea are gonna spend gazillions on this summer is a better example in this context than Negredo.

So if they sell Lukaku for £20m and buy Diego Costa for £30m you're going to think they've done a bad job?

You sure about that?

yes, 21 in may.

:lol:

Too subtle of a joke I guess.

I just don't like the mentality of it all. Lukaku could be a world-beater, but why bother when you can loan him out, let someone else drive his value up by £10m, win back the mega-bucks, then sign La Liga's best CF?

I just don't like the mentality of it all. Lukaku could be a world-beater, but why bother when you can loan him out, let someone else drive his value up by £10m, win back the mega-bucks, then sign La Liga's best CF?

As if Chelsea cares about anything like that, he's there to win titles, he'll do what he feels is the best for his team. What you think is right or wrong is neither here or there tbf.

As if Chelsea cares about anything like that, he's there to win titles, he'll do what he feels is the best for his team. What you think is right or wrong is neither here or there tbf.

Well I'm nothing if I ain't got my opinions.

I don't doubt that it would work out for Chelsea in the long-run. All I'm saying is stuff like this makes me dislike modern football. It's a bit 'immoral' imo.

Well I'm nothing if I ain't got my opinions.

I don't doubt that it would work out for Chelsea in the long-run. All I'm saying is stuff like this makes me dislike modern football. It's a bit 'immoral' imo.

That's absolutely fair, but can't blame Chelsea for it, got to blame the whole system.

When they made money on De Bruyne's sale, I think to them it vindicated their strategy.

We're uneasy about it but when Chelsea buy him for £7m, loan him out, then sell for £18m, they're only going to keep doing this.

When they made money on De Bruyne's sale, I think to them it vindicated their strategy.

We're uneasy about it but when Chelsea buy him for £7m, loan him out, then sell for £18m, they're only going to keep doing this.

And rightly so, if it works and the system allows it, I don't see what's wrong? Obviously the whole system needs to be revised because it's quite bullshit, but you really can't blame them for taking advantage. They work like private equity sometimes.

You sure about that?

He was born in Belgium, not Africa, Flip you racist.

drogba didn't have a great ability on the ball when mourinho persuaded him to sign for chelsea.

drogba didn't have a great ability on the ball when mourinho persuaded him to sign for chelsea.

Load of shit, he was excellent for that Marseille side and ruined us in the Uefa Cup semi-final.

You sure about that?

He was born in Belgium, not Africa, Flip you racist.

You sure about that?

He had pretty good ability bumming us when at Marseille.