NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OK... so going off our historical injury problems and having Dr Death as head physio... Who plays in place of Coloccini now? If Shelvey or Saivet gets injured who plays CM? If Townsend signs and gets injured who plays on the wing?

OK... so going off our historical injury problems and having Dr Death as head physio... Who plays in place of Coloccini now? If Shelvey or Saivet gets injured who plays CM? If Townsend signs and gets injured who plays on the wing?

Lascalles, Dummett or Taylor

Colback or Anita

Aarons,Perez or Gini.

Thauvin, Tiote and De Jong out this window? Would be typically us to make a couple of signings yet weaken the squad overall.

I'm not convinced Townsend is an upgrade on Thauvin, certainly not long term. Shelvey is a massive bonus but I hope we don't p*ss on all of the good work in the first part of the window.

is it really weakening when those 3 aren't first choice to begin with?

As a squad I would say so. Especially if we have any serious injuries. I'm probably too optimistic but I think both Thauvin and De Jong will be useful for us.

To be honest I was thinking after today we could probably do with someone like Jelavic to come off the bench for when Mitrovic needs a break, but still decent enough to start the odd game here and there and not stunt Mitrovic's development. Diouf seems to be of that profile.

Lacazette though. :lol:

Don't think city would let him go unless they could replace him.

I can see us end up with a stop gap for now.

Citeh aren't arsed about him, he wants more football than they can offer and they want more quality than he can offer. It's over, he either moves now on in the summer.

Can see us safely bidding 25m on him. Lacazette has less than Zero interest in coming here and has already said so. Granted Thauvin said the same multiple times before we got him.

Don't see it happening but also though Shelvey was destined to head to the captiol after snubbing us. Lacazette is one of the best up and coming strikers around though will surely have better offers. Just the type of player we need though, pace and power and a completely different prospect than Mitrovic which should compliment him.