The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Tbh I’ve been unimpressed with Tuchel for a while. He looked great when turning around Lampard’s mess, but last season was nothing more than average, and the early signs this season are that they’re in a fight to finish top 4. That said, I would still have given him more time because he is obviously a good manager.

Always thought it'd take just a bad run of form for Chelsea to bin Tuchel, given he wasn't the new owners man, and it never appeared like there was a happy relationship between the two.

2 minutes ago, elbee909 said:

Knowing our luck, they'll probably go for Eddie 

Besides the fact he just signed a new contract, and we are in a position to tell them to fuck off, I'd be extremely surprised if it was something Howe would even be slightly interested in. He seems fully committed and motivated to our project.

1 minute ago, r0cafella said:

Eh?

if he has ambitions to win trophies he has to go to Chelsea. 

I don't care for Chelsea at all.

Anyway, pretty sure they're too dumb to hire Potter.

That new owner is a bit daft. Pretty sure he'll go for a big name, just like he was doing with players all summer.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

I don't care for Chelsea at all.

Anyway, pretty sure they're too dumb to hire Potter.

That new owner is a bit daft. Pretty sure he'll go for a big name, just like he was doing with players all summer.

Me either but if Chelsea coming knocking for him he would likely jump at the opportunity. 

I wouldn’t blame them for going for a big name either mind, they need success and quickly. 

Unfortunately for Chelsea the go to managers you would want are taken (Ancelotti and Pep) so I expect it will be Poch. 

Just now, The Prophet said:

You'd think Poch would be favourite.

Would be a good move. Could see Poch doing really well there tbh.

But think he'll be looking for someone who's won more trophies.