The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Guest HTT II

It’s served them well, but it’s awful as a fan in terms of engaging with the game as you’re so far away, they need their own stadium and I’m sure in time they will get one. It’s such a great hub for them though with the college also acting as a gateway to academy kids who don’t make it, the playing pitches adjacent and behind the stadium and their footy summer camps for kids and walking football, given the stadium’s facilities in terms of catering etc. My boy went to several last season and got fed better (free lunches) than at home (low bar mind) and loved playing at the stadium, he said one day dad I’d love to play for Gateshead here, he’s been to a few games. I have very fond memories mind of the GIS. I know everyone connected with that club and I prey they stay up, the work that goes on behind the scenes is unreal and they have some great people running things and a talented manager for that level and a decent team.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Ben said:

I wonder how long Gerrard has left with Poch waiting in the wings.

My worst fear is Villa employing a decent manager because they do have decent players.

20 minutes ago, Ben said:

I wonder how long Gerrard has left with Poch waiting in the wings.

Where will he go next? Can't imagine his arrogance allowing him to drop down to manage in the Championship. 

Back to Sky?