The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Sunday’s performance against Newcastle was wholly unacceptable. It was devastating to see. We can look at many reasons why it happened and whilst myself, the Board, the coaches and players must all take collective responsibility, ultimately the responsibility is mine.

:smugdog:

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Man ... all this chaos at all these other clubs for a change. I will cherish this season forever! :lol:

After years and years of being fed shite, this is my perma face for the season: :smug:

You love to see it. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

L:lol:L SPURS in full effect. How does Levy avoid any blame here? 

Being a massive cunt has done him well in that regard. He just passes the buck to whichever chump is manager.

2 minutes ago, Ben said:

Apparently the players contacted Levy (not the first time) and said they wanted a change 

:lol: throwing games to get rid of a bloke who’s off at the end of the season anyway. Hilarious.

Just now, TRon said:

Being a massive cunt has done him well in that regard. He just passes the buck to whichever chump is manager.

Just Googled he owns 29.4% of the club, but there has to be a point where ENIC (Joe Lewis) starts looking down the boardroom table at Levy thinking a change is needed.