The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

It's mutual so you can guess that they've told him they're gonna go for players X, Y and Z and gonna sell Gallagher, Chalobah, Broja, Colwill, James and pretty much anyone else home grown to cover their bills.

Just now, Big Geordie said:

As much of a basket case, as we were when Ashley was in charge. Was talk yesterday of Tuchel being approached to go back.

A guy that’s a total control freak - make it happen please 

Palmer did a lot of heavy lifting for them tbf. In the league, he had 35 attacking returns in 29 starts while Chelsea themselves scored 77 goals, just over twice what he contributed. They’d have been firmly bottom half without him.

2 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

As much of a basket case, as we were when Ashley was in charge. Was talk yesterday of Tuchel being approached to go back.

In Chelsea's mental world that would be a sensible choice 

18 minutes ago, Ben said:

That's just it, most posters on here were concerned about Chelsea next season.

Yeah, i tought they looked rather good lately

9 minutes ago, ChrisMcQuillan said:

Will Man Utd make a move for Poch do we reckon?

Manure sent him an email 6 weeks ago offering him a contract if he can walk out his current deal, but please don't tell anyone.

If you look at how momentum works in football, Leicester the most obvious example, is, Chelsea are absolutely mental to sack him given their upturn. Finally get their shit together and look like they have a plan then they sack their manager [emoji38]

image.thumb.png.4a84bccdd5f650d3bcc799389ff39d30.png

"Well, there’s good news and bad news. The bad news is Pochettino has left, and some of you will be transfer listed. I know, I know. Gutting. Gutting. You didn’t see me in there with Boehly. Ooh. On a more positive note, the good news is - I’ve been promoted! So, every cloud.... You’re still thinking about the bad news, aren't you.”

Ben Jacobs says Chelsea want a young manager, I bet they think they can manipulate a younger manager 

27 minutes ago, matta said:

Yeah, i tought they looked rather good lately

genuinely excellent news, I had started to think they’d be a real threat next season. 

good to see the batshit stuff prevails. 

Poch not seen as a strategic fit - by the cunts who fucking appointed him...

Just when you think they may just have finally got their shit in a pile they take out the gun and blow their own fucking feet clean off. It's fucking brilliant man :lol: