The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Guest John Carvery

The guy has spent so much money, and was still trying to add Adebayor, who is not just expensive, but absolutely uncommitted and borderline unprofessional  :lol:

I just love how he always tries to sign his former players, no matter how expensive and over-the-hill they are. It's almost like he's taking the p*ss sometimes. :lol:

Are you talking about Harry or Alan?

Guest chicken little

Ashley has been for him once, I can see him again. Even Redknapp wouldn't work for our lot though.

the idea of redknapp agreeing to work under ashley's terms

are people on drugs?

BBC says QPR are looking to have a new manager appointed by Feb 21st, with Fernandes saying the new manager has to be someone who nurtures youth. Linked with Paul Clement and Tim Sherwood.

By the time they get through the 80 applicants they'll get to their senses and realize there is not a single good manager they can possibly hire right now and will undoubtedly give it to John Carver, who will become the first head coach in history of two separate clubs.

Guest Roger Kint

You would have to be completely insane to take a punt on QPR when you are doing well at Derby given their high chance of disaster if/when they go down :lol:

BBC says QPR are looking to have a new manager appointed by Feb 21st, with Fernandes saying the new manager has to be someone who nurtures youth. Linked with Paul Clement and Tim Sherwood.

By the time they get through the 80 applicants they'll get to their senses and realize there is not a single good manager they can possibly hire right now and will undoubtedly give it to John Carver, who will become the first head coach in history of two separate clubs.

:lol:

All signs pointing to Sherwood.

You would have to be completely insane to take a punt on QPR when you are doing well at Derby given their high chance of disaster if/when they go down :lol:

Tell you what, if we could get rid of Lambert tomorrow, I would walk to Derby and carry McClaren to Villa Park.

And I live 40 miles south of Villa Park to start with.