The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

I've always thought Moyes was terrible he's won the second division with Preston and the charity shield with Man Utd and that's it, he missed out on relegation with Everton for about 5 seasons on the trot and then got them to mid table with a few lucky signings, he stinks and he has always stunk

Nah his Everton side were good.

Biggest knock is he rarely won against big sides, did he ever beat Liverpool? And no cup finals.

For about 7 years he had a competitive side but he never managed a final. Pardew can barely keep a team going for a season and managed it twice. While Moyes was a better manager he's ultimately pointless.

I've always thought Moyes was terrible he's won the second division with Preston and the charity shield with Man Utd and that's it, he missed out on relegation with Everton for about 5 seasons on the trot and then got them to mid table with a few lucky signings, he stinks and he has always stunk

2 almost relegations. 4th once. And what feels like 7, 7th placed finishes.

Crazy Garth is at it again in his team of the week.

"If Silva goes to Everton - and I think he must - Watford can do much worse than replace him with Alan Pardew, who has a lot to offer."

Managers who play unapologetically dire football in the name of results have absolutely no goodwill to play with when results go south for a period of time.  Unlucky.

There'll be pundits queuing up to tell WBA fans that they should have been delighted with the holy grail of surviving every season but if they were sick of watching that shit then I don't blame them.  As a fan, football's pointless if all it is is a grind.

Managers who play unapologetically dire football in the name of results have absolutely no goodwill to play with when results go south for a period of time.  Unlucky.

There'll be pundits queuing up to tell WBA fans that they should have been delighted with the holy grail of surviving every season but if they were sick of watching that shit then I don't blame them.  As a fan, football's pointless if all it is is a grind.

Spot on, defeats the whole point of sport.

There'll be pundits queuing up to tell WBA fans that they should have been delighted with the holy grail of surviving every season but if they were sick of watching that s*** then I don't blame them.  As a fan, football's pointless if all it is is a grind.

Spot on, defeats the whole point of sport.

Yup. It also shows that the manager is only out for himself to make sure he can always get another job when this gig goes south. "Look i can get results, me".

:thup: Amen to that.