The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Sounds like Wales have decided to give it Giggseh. I wouldn't be happy if I was Welsh, I genuinely feel uncomfortable every time I see Giggs, there's something not right with him, he has dead eyes like a shark, a dolls eyes.

Where do Stoke go now, they probably didn't contemplate their first 3 choices turning them down ? Can't believe they haven't gone for Koeman, in fact, surprised none of the recent teams that have sacked their manager looking for a bounce haven't. Perhaps like Laudrup, there is something on him that hasn't been made public, perhaps he's pissed off the wrong folks.

Where do Stoke go now, they probably didn't contemplate their first 3 choices turning them down ? Can't believe they haven't gone for Koeman, in fact, surprised none of the recent teams that have sacked their manager looking for a bounce haven't. Perhaps like Laudrup, there is something on him that hasn't been made public, perhaps he's pissed off the wrong folks.

Ancelotti, of course

Sounds like Wales have decided to give it Giggseh. I wouldn't be happy if I was Welsh, I genuinely feel uncomfortable every time I see Giggs, there's something not right with him, he has dead eyes like a shark, a dolls eyes.

Eyes of a predator innit

Fair play to them for giving him the job though.

Absolute disgrace that no Premier League club gave him a job and continuously picked more experienced managers because they had forrin surnames like Hodgson and Pardew.

Guest firetotheworks

I'd be very happy with them getting Lambert, with possibly only Alex McLeish being a better choice from our perspective. Sometimes these things surprise you though.

Guest firetotheworks

His managerial record isn't as bad as I thought it was. He's kept a couple of teams up after coming in in the same position.