The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Sides like Real and Barcelona must be really difficult to manage as many of their players see themselves bigger than the club. Rafa excels in bringing players on and getting them playing at a higher level. How do you do that with Messi, Neymar and the other superstars.

Classic example was the Chelsea keeper at the weekend. It was like 'I'm the most expensive keeper in the world so don't tell me what to do'

I don’t think that’s the case at Real or Barca.

Pellegrini - bought the second gen galacticos and crashed out the CL same stage. Think he only had 1 season but he failed there.

Mourinho - overall a success. But did his thing by falling out with everyone.

Ancelotti - Overall successful. Harshly sacked for not winning a major comp in his scone season

Rafa - players hated him. Too many instructions. Told Modric to stop passing with the outside of his right foot.  They called him the playmaker or something for banter. Not too big for the club but too big for Rafa at this point

Zidane - success

Biggest issue is being fired for a single bad season.

To think they spent around £100m in the summer

Love how the media and their fans said they were going to breeze into the Top 10 in the first season up.

And show us what great football looks like :spit:

Ended up being one of the most pathetic teams to ever be promoted :snod:

Imagine if Eddie Howe managed them man.

Sides like Real and Barcelona must be really difficult to manage as many of their players see themselves bigger than the club. Rafa excels in bringing players on and getting them playing at a higher level. How do you do that with Messi, Neymar and the other superstars.

Classic example was the Chelsea keeper at the weekend. It was like 'I'm the most expensive keeper in the world so don't tell me what to do'

I don’t think that’s the case at Real or Barca.

Pellegrini - bought the second gen galacticos and crashed out the CL same stage. Think he only had 1 season but he failed there.

Mourinho - overall a success. But did his thing by falling out with everyone.

Ancelotti - Overall successful. Harshly sacked for not winning a major comp in his scone season

Rafa - players hated him. Too many instructions. Told Modric to stop passing with the outside of his right foot.  They called him the playmaker or something for banter. Not too big for the club but too big for Rafa at this point

Zidane - success

Biggest issue is being fired for a single bad season.

Pellegrini’s “failure” was also their highest ever point total at that time iirc

why do it now? sure agree to join in during the summer make your plans etc but why come in now to a dressing room full of egomaniacs who you can't get rid of for a few months and absolutely hate you when you can watch from a distance from a few months and arrange with perez who to try and dump asap.

Guest neesy111

He’s done about two good jobs in 15 years and they were the two before Fulham. Pretty mad how he keeps getting these jobs.

His last stint at Roma was decent actually  in the first season.

Weird badge that.

You must’ve gone to a proper shite primary school if you didnt learn about Romulus and Remus when you did the Romans, like.

Bet you never went to Vindolanda, either.

Kenton.