The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Just now, Ben said:

Dyche was at the Lesta game yesterday 

Excellent, I look forward to another implosion appointment by Everton.

That said Dyche at Leicester don't feel like a decent mesh, would be really interesting to see what he could do with a squad of much better players, with greater expectations, and with his style of play.

5 hours ago, Nucasol said:

Like he’s going to leave Brentford for their basket case of a club.

Plus he's just signed a bumper new contract extension. 

Would cost them even more money that they don't already have. 

It would be a really good opportunity for Rafa to turn his reputation around after Everton and the Chinese club job. It will probably be his last job though, either he will prove everyone that he still has it, or will fail and never get another opportunity.

The thing is, if he starts off slowly, or has a bad spell, he needs the West Ham fans behind him.

Edited by Stifler

6 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Moyes will end up back at Everton if Rafa rocks up at wham. So dyche to Leicester. 

I honestly don’t think either Everton or Leicester are on the verge of sacking their managers.

There has been rumours for about a year that Leicester can’t afford to sack Rodgers, and I think the Everton owners are just doubling down now.

On 15/01/2023 at 10:10, 54 said:

If West Ham, Everton and Leicester all sack their managers this week, it'll be really interesting who they all go for, as other than Dyche (which you'd assume would go to one of them), their aren't many managers around at the moment that would fancy a relegation scrap. Even Scott Parker is in employment ATM :lol:

You forgot Gary O'Neil. If we lose again at the weekend, he surely can't survive. It's already our worst run of results since 1983, but we also look completely disorganised in every match. Players literally standing on the pitch and looking at the bench with their arms out as they don't know what it is they are meant to be doing.

It looks like the new owner is going to start spending money this week, which makes the O'Neil appointment even worse since a new manager may have different ideas about the players he wants. What a mess.

Absolutely no idea who we will get. I hope it isn't another internal appointment though. Just because we got lucky once with Howe doesn't mean history is going to repeat itself.