The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

1 minute ago, Ben said:

Nothing would surprise me in football but he would be mad to go there just now, however if they double his money and offer him his own team around him with further investment promised (fuck FFP) plus the new ground.

You never know.

Goodfellas GIF

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Bielsa the favourite 

Lampard would hate that, especially if he turns it around.

If they can convince him, Bielsa would be a great appointment but no guarantee it'll work. Will be a stroke of genius or a total fail. No inbetweens 

Just now, Wolfcastle said:

The first thing it'll do is stub out the level of toxicity at that vile place, that's probably the best thing they could do in itself

They'd be better off playing home games behind closed doors

5 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Lampard would hate that, especially if he turns it around.

If they can convince him, Bielsa would be a great appointment but no guarantee it'll work. Will be a stroke of genius or a total fail. No inbetweens 

Does Bielsa not need more time to beast them and make them fit enough to run around at 100 miles per hour or get them into his way of thinking?

17 minutes ago, Ben said:

Nothing would surprise me in football but he would be mad to go there just now, however if they double his money and offer him his own team around him with further investment promised (fuck FFP) plus the new ground.

You never know.

I reckon that would be a bad move all round personally.

I think Frank is perfect for Brentford and they are perfect for him, Knows the operations of the club inside out and they have a clear model they follow. Everton is a complete clusterfuck and I'm not even sure the players would even buy in or be that lifted by him going there in the first place.

Should be a no-no from both camps I think.

2 minutes ago, RobsonsWonderland said:

Does Bielsa not need more time to beast them and make them fit enough to run around at 100 miles per hour or get them into his way of thinking?

Probably. Hence why it can go either way. He would inspire the fans instantly and a lot of the players, that might just be enough to kick start their form. Might not be as well like, and because of the short time and very different style, it foes totally tits up.

Dyche is the safest bet with that team.