The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

David O’Leary returning to Leeds would be a good shout. Knows the club, and did well there for the most part. Don’t think the decline was on his door way back when. They were still firmly top 6 before there was a “top 6”.

2 minutes ago, Pixelphish said:

Or Lampard. How can these club boards look at their last jobs and think I want some of that.

Because they ask advice from people in the game.  The same people who are personally friendly with these cretins and know that if their mate gets a job they'll have access for interviews and transfer exclusives, etc.

Just look at the treatment Bruce received, all his mates running around telling us that he was doing a great job despite what every fan could see with their own eyes.

9 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

David O’Leary returning to Leeds would be a good shout. Knows the club, and did well there for the most part. Don’t think the decline was on his door way back when. They were still firmly top 6 before there was a “top 6”.

Wtf? You high? He last coached 12 years ago. Last coached in England back in 2006. Might as well go for George Graham. 

27 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

:lol: my favourite reasoning for managerial appointments that. Love it.

Chasing the dream started under O'Leary. spent fortunes and got worse.  Was just spending for the sake of spending in the end. Fowler was a disaster and Seth Johnson I've no idea what anybody ever saw in. That's how we got in the Champions League under Sir Bobby.

Get Vinny in.

With the modern emphasis on metrics and high IQ, complex interplays, the game has really moved in Iain Dowie's direction over the past decade. He should be considered a dark horse for any forward thinking club.

19 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Chasing the dream started under O'Leary. spent fortunes and got worse.  Was just spending for the sake of spending in the end. Fowler was a disaster and Seth Johnson I've no idea what anybody ever saw in. That's how we got in the Champions League under Sir Bobby.

Get Vinny in.

Seth Johnson haha forgot all about him :lol: Spent something like 8m or thereabouts which was a shit load back then and he hardly ever played