Everton vs Newcastle United - 30/09/13 @ 8pm (Sky Sports 1)

TRC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sick of reading s*** like this from you. Stop projecting eh? and stop acting as if you have to be happy about Newcastle to be happy in life, can you not look at football objectively?

Do you have a girlfriend btw? Or enjoy going to the match with mates regardless of if we lose?

Clown.

He has got a girlfriend but he's got a bad chest so can't blow her up.

Guest bimpy474

Sick of reading s*** like this from you. Stop projecting eh? and stop acting as if you have to be happy about Newcastle to be happy in life, can you not look at football objectively?

Do you have a girlfriend btw? Or enjoy going to the match with mates regardless of if we lose?

Clown.

He has got a girlfriend but he's got a bad chest so can't blow her up.

:lol: reminded of this.

http://i.imgur.com/3Macejl.png

Alright there geordies. Just like to point you in the direction of an Everton fan forum's preview for this game. Quite a good read:

http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/60783-Everton-v-Newcastle-30th-Sep-20-00

f*** off, and don't come back you horrible scouse Mackem

:thup: Aye, tra RBJ. Come back when you're RvD and then we'll talk.

Something bad must of happened to this tosser when he was in Newcastle, a lot of venom in that post. I've always kind of liked Everton  :dontknow:

Unless it was Pardews ridiculous comments that still has them wound up ofc.

http://www.thejournal.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/never-mind-leighton-baines-yohan-6107251

“Cabaye, Ben Arfa and (Moussa) Sissoko are rested and ready to go. They are a given when fit, those guys. Shola has a chance for Monday. Jonas is getting close but I do not know for Everton, maybe the week after for use. We are pretty healthy and hopefully that continues.”

The only exception could be a significant one. Loic Remy scored twice against Hull City last week, but missed the game against Leeds.

“He got a little strain on Tuesday,” said Pardew. “But he will be back training soon.”

Defeat it is then. :anguish:

Sick of reading melodramatic s**** like this from you. Cheer up, eh? Go outside or something.

Clown.

It's hardly objective to guarantee a defeat because one player might be injured.

Unless it was Pardews ridiculous comments that still has them wound up ofc.

That all came about because of Everton players (and fans) not being able to comprehend English: -

Alan Pardew Disrespectful? What Was Really Said

Thursday 13th September 2012 by Jackie Smithfield

Visits to Everton have always had a bit of needle in the modern era and even without Phil Jagielka’s feeble comments, there was probably going to be an extra spark thanks to Yohan Cabaye’s ballboy/Cahill carry on last season – despite his instant apology after the match.

In case you haven’t seen it, Jagielka is waffling on about Alan Pardew’s ‘disrespectful’ comments last season about Newcastle ‘operating in a different league’ to Everton.

The trouble with footballers, like a lot of fans, is that they might read the headlines but don’t let the facts (what was actually said) get in the way of the story.

In the lead up to last season’s match at Goodison, Alan Pardew was talking about Newcastle’s position in terms of keeping hold of players, comparing United to Arsenal after they’d had to accept they couldn’t keep hold of players like Nasri and Fabregas when Manchester City and Barca came along and offered big money and a better chance of trophies.

This is what Alan Pardew actually said;

“Forget about Everton and Aston Villa, we have put ourselves in a similar position to Arsenal. The one security I have is that Mike Ashley is a difficult seller. He is not going to let someone go for £7m, he is going to want top, top money.

But if Yohan Cabaye gets a call from Manchester United and they tell him he is going to be the next Paul Scholes I am not going to be able to stop him. It is going to cost Manchester United a shedload of money but until we have Champions League football….”.

I’m guessing that most of you wouldn’t think what he said would then amount to the likes of Jagielka and others winding themselves up into a frenzy of felling so upset by that nasty Mr.Pardew.

Especially when you take into account what Alan Pardew then said after the defeat in May;

“Congratulations to Arsenal and Spurs because they deserve to finish above us. We’ve made a huge leap into that group and I hope we face the same level of expectation next season. To finish above Chelsea and Everton, and they are going to feature next season with that front two (Jelavic and Fellaini), is a tough ask but we are looking forward to it”.

Yes he’s really disrespecting the blue half of Merseyside there isn’t he, saying it is going to be ‘a tough ask’ to finish above Everton again this season, how dare he!

I wonder if Phil Jagielka will pin that up on the Everton dressing room door on Monday!

http://www.themag.co.uk/the-mag-columnists/alan-pardew-disrespectful-what-was-really-said/

I f***ing hate Everton tbh, been a set of c***s ever since that one pardew comment taking massively out of context.

Their reaction to the quote is embarrassing to them as it shows them as not being very intelligent. Every time they bring it up it amuses me. It's not for nothing that we call them the Scouse Mackems.

My Everton mate is quite pessimistic interestingly, he thinks they're Jekyll and Hyde team like us, may be good may be s*** now

I think that is true tbf.... as said i think we can get something here, Remy and Ben Arfa on the break as both their fullbacks bomb on can be an avenue of success for us.

But then again it could just as easily go tits up, difficult one to call personally.