Everton vs Newcastle United - 30/09/13 @ 8pm (Sky Sports 1)

TRC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

With Coleman and Baines getting forward quite a bit, we'll need to hit them hard on the counter.

This is my point. You've got the players to do exactly that. I'm expecting an open game and I think that might help you.

Don't get me wrong, we're favourites to win, but to call this a 'home banker' is an exaggeration of our standing and massive understatement of the quality in your team. We have the potential to score 4 or 5. We also have the potential to look like we won't score in a month of Sundays.

I was surprised to see us at 6-1 to win tonight. Granted I'd be over the moon with a point, it will be a tough game but 6-1 seems very generous on us?

I last checked the odds on Saturday.

As many have pointed out their attacking fullbacks frighten the crap out of me.

Everton hate for Pardew is amusing. Seem to remember Moyes whinging like a right little bitch and making a tit of himself when we got a last minute goal against them. Not to mention the fact they are managed by that Spanish scumbag now.

Have little against them. A fairly pleasant club, although they obviously suffer from a fair percentage of their fans being scousers.

With Coleman and Baines getting forward quite a bit, we'll need to hit them hard on the counter.

This is my point. You've got the players to do exactly that. I'm expecting an open game and I think that might help you.

Don't get me wrong, we're favourites to win, but to call this a 'home banker' is an exaggeration of our standing and massive understatement of the quality in your team. We have the potential to score 4 or 5. We also have the potential to look like we won't score in a month of Sundays.

We've just lost at home to Hull man, nailed on Home Win this one,

We've just lost at home to Hull man, nailed on Home Win this one,

Since when does Football work like that?

Probably lose or draw tonight, but if we'd beaten Hull at home I'd still be predicting a loss or a draw.

I predict a 2-3 win for us and a big turning point for the season! HWTL!

It's at half past midnight here, might take the day off tomorrow if we win!

BBC doesn't mention anything about injuries.... just says Remy, HBA and Cabaye will be recalled.

Tbf, no one ever said that Remy would miss this game, just that he had a slight strain last Tuesday and was expected to return to training soon.

Everton hate for Pardew is amusing. Seem to remember Moyes whinging like a right little bitch and making a tit of himself when we got a last minute goal against them. Not to mention the fact they are managed by that Spanish scumbag now.

Have little against them. A fairly pleasant club, although they obviously suffer from a fair percentage of their fans being scousers.

They are some of the bitterest sets of fans in the country are Everton. It comes from the fact that they've been living in the shadows of a far bigger club just across the park from themselves and when they were at their best in the 1980's they weren't allowed to compete in Europe so still couldn't attract the top players and ended up going downhill fast.

Anyway they'll beat us tonight.

Guest bimpy474

0-4 victory, with martinez sent to the stands for jizzing over cisse's hattrick. obertan getting the other with a bicycle kick from the edge of the area

You make Belfast Mags look like Nostradamus :lol:

Don't think Cabaye particularly enamoured Everton fans.

f*** 'em. I've had to endure David Weir, Tony Hibbert, Kevin Campbell, Peter Reid etc etc etc. Time we got some payback.

Apart from Peter Reid you seem to have picked out a collection of the most innocuous Everton players of recent times :lol: Any particular reason to dislike them?

Someone like Cahill or Fellaini I could understand.