Everton vs Newcastle United - 30/09/13 @ 8pm (Sky Sports 1)

TRC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We really could do with a point or more here, as we could from Cardiff and Sunderland away.  With Liverpool (H), Chelsea (H) and Tottenham (A) in our next six games, we need some points on the board and fast.  Otherwise, the end of November we could be right in the shit.

Would quite like 3 from HBA and 2 from Baines for my fantasy team :)  Nice result too.

We really could do with a point or more here, as we could from Cardiff and Sunderland away.  With Liverpool (H), Chelsea (H) and Tottenham (A) in our next six games, we need some points on the board and fast.  Otherwise, the end of November we could be right in the s***.

Would quite like 3 from HBA and 2 from Baines for my fantasy team :)  Nice result too.

I'd prefer 2 from hba and 1 from any cunt of theirs for me wallet.

Pardew's comment about Everton was literally f*** all. He says more disrespectful stuff about Newcastle United on a regular basis.

We don't pay him for the privilege though ;)

Pardew has got a history of arrogant comments towards us going back to his West Ham days tbf. I remember he proclaimed he had come to Goodison and taught Everton a footballing lesson after stealing a narrow 2-1 win. He's the kind of fella who would be a slimeball car salesman or call centre manager if he wasn't in football. 

Can't disagree with any of that. I used to hate Pardew with a vengeance before he came here. In fact not a lot's changed :lol:

Need a result today.

Every game seems to be a must win or a result needed with you  :lol:

Have you seen our fixture list coming up?

I have, and it's tough. It’s just that you come out and say this nearly everytime we play. You were saying this sort of stuff in pre-season friendlies so don't look to the fixture list to bail you out on this occasion.

Guest neesy111

Need a result today.

Every game seems to be a must win or a result needed with you  :lol:

Have you seen our fixture list coming up?

I have, and it's tough. It’s just that you come out with this sort of time nearly everytime we play. You were saying this sort of stuff in pre-season friendlies so don't look to the fixture list to bail you out on this occasion.

Forget it, can't be arsed with twerps like you on here today.

Sticking with the score draw prediction. Think the likes of Ben Arfa will find space to work in and cause us problems.

What I'm uneasy with is the notion this is a game we're expected to win. I don't like us being expected to win - we don't tend to do well when that's the case - and not to mention this is nowhere near what you'd call a 'home banker'.

We haven't had a convincing win this season so far. We battered West Brom and drew, and to a lesser extent were the better team in the Cardiff and Norwich games but, again, didn't make that tell. Worked our arses off vs Chelsea and they had an off day, and you could easily say we relied on Baines' brilliance last week.

We've played some very good stuff so far and I'm pleased with how we've started, but not had a result to directly match how well we've played, it's been weird. I think the pressure will be off you to an extent as - whether you think it's unfair/disrespectful or not - we're expected to beat you tonight.

There *should* be plenty of decent football on show, which, now I've said it, is probably the catalyst for a dire 0-0.

Martinez seems to have a good record against us.

I think the team should be more or less the one that played villa but if Remy is out I sort of expect Pardew to react to Hull and do something defensive like this:

Krul

Yanga-mbiwa    Taylor        Colo    Santon

Tiote      Anita

Ben Arfa                Cabaye        Sissoko

Cisse 

Martinez seems to have a good record against us Pardew.

I think the team should be more or less the one that played villa but if Remy is out I sort of expect Pardew to react to Hull and do something defensive like this:

Krul

Yanga-mbiwa    Taylor        Colo    Santon

Tiote      Anita

Ben Arfa                Cabaye        Sissoko

Cisse 

:yao:

Sticking with the score draw prediction. Think the likes of Ben Arfa will find space to work in and cause us problems.

What I'm uneasy with is the notion this is a game we're expected to win. I don't like us being expected to win - we don't tend to do well when that's the case - and not to mention this is nowhere near what you'd call a 'home banker'.

We haven't had a convincing win this season so far. We battered West Brom and drew, and to a lesser extent were the better team in the Cardiff and Norwich games but, again, didn't make that tell. Worked our arses off vs Chelsea and they had an off day, and you could easily say we relied on Baines' brilliance last week.

We've played some very good stuff so far and I'm pleased with how we've started, but not had a result to directly match how well we've played, it's been weird. I think the pressure will be off you to an extent as - whether you think it's unfair/disrespectful or not - we're expected to beat you tonight.

There *should* be plenty of decent football on show, which, now I've said it, is probably the catalyst for a dire 0-0.

It's a Home Banker no matter how you dress it up.