mackems vs Newcastle United - Sunday 27th October @ 1.30pm (live on Sky)

Skirge
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

I think that a Willo - Dummett partnership will struggle against pace rather than power and strength but let's just wait and see how it goes

Dummett did well against a far superior team last week so it's not all bad, let's just see how it goes. Look at what we have up front and in the midfield too, we should be in control for most of the match.

:thup:

One plus with Dummett is that you have a left footed centre back on that side, should be a decent balance. Looking for positives here!

See the fuckers have picked Fletcher and Altidore though so his physical strength is going to be tested...

Any team news for the mackems yet? It could be trouble if both Fletcher and Altidore start, with a physical battle against both our CBs. (Yes, Willo too, even if less so. He'll be real busy with 2 strikers + guiding an inexperienced makeshift CB.)

Edit: Just saw the lineup. Fk, I'm worried. :(

Comfortable with 10 men with Dummett and Williamson at CB against best striker partnership in the league.

But nah Sunderland are going to f*ck them up :lol:

FYI I'm not happy about it but there needs to be a sense of perspective here... they are against a team which have only scored 5 all season and have one point.

Altidore and Fletchet couldn't f*ck up a pair of 5 year olds....but nah they are going to destroy us.

Any team news for the mackems yet? It could be trouble if both Fletcher and Altidore start, with a physical battle against both our CBs. (Yes, Willo too, even if less so. He'll be real busy with 2 strikers + guiding an inexperienced makeshift CB.)

Look up.